千ㄖㄩ尺...

(𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚝𝚙..)

𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿: 1 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺
Y/N'S POV...

It's been about a week since I tested for the U.A. exam, but for me, it's felt like months. I would hate to fail not only this exam but also Arceus's expectations of me.

I'm not sure what to think at this point. Sure, I've gotten used to this new environment and 'quirks', but that still doesn't mean it's normal to me. How can someone who can't even adapt well to this thing become an actual hero? In favor of a GOD? Thus stuff is wayyy too much for me.

To keep these thoughts off my mind, I decided to just take a walk around the city. This can not only help me remember specific spots to visit, but it could also help me get used to quirks a little more. I grabbed my bag and a few of my Pokeballs and released Luvi so that he could get used to the area as well.

We had walked out the door and decided to go to the small shopping center that for some reason, hardly has people there. I didn't mind it and just walked around to some small shops. Maybe I might find something useful..

As we were walking around, we passed by some stores that sold multiple different items. I noticed that every time we walked past anything music-related, Luvi would perk his ears up and his eyes would sparkle. "Do you want to go to a music shop?" I asked him. "𝘔𝘪𝘯!!"

I guess that's a yes...

Luckily, there was one in the shopping center. The minute we stepped in, the cool air hit us like a bat and the music was playing a cool, laid-back song. It seems like Luvi really took an interest in this store. He moved from my shoulder to my head.

We passed by many instruments and Luvi seemed to like the drums displays. I smiled at his happiness and thought about coming here more often.

Suddenly, I hear something. It sounds... nice. It's a bass for sure. Luvi seemed to have noticed it too and jumped off my head to follow the music. I followed close behind until there was a small area for the bass display.

Someone was playing it. And she was pretty good at it. Her eyes were closed the whole time, but she had purple hair and some... odd strings on her earlobes. Probably her quirk. She seemed really engrossed in the music, smiling at the joy it gave her. I couldn't help but stand there with Luvi, watching her play.

It didn't take long before her song finished and she finally opened her eyes. I awkwardly clapped, praising her music, but I guess I scared her because she yelped before regaining her composure. Luvi was cheering like a madman, yipping nonsense as he jumped in the air.

"I'm so sorry for watching, but you were really good.. Even Luvi thinks so." I said, smiling and embarrassingly looking at the still-cheering Minccino. "𝘔𝘪𝘯! 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘰!!!"

I noticed the girl's face went red. She seemed pretty shy. She looked down and muttered a "thank you" before putting the instrument away and taking a walk around the store. Seems like the embarrassment got to her...

I shrugged it off and decided to go to another section, which was CDs. "Heu, Luvi. Do you wanna buy some? We still have money left over." I asked him. To no surprise, Luvi happily jumped and smiled. I smiled and started looking at some CDs.

"Ah.... I have no clue who any of these people are.." I admitted to myself before sweatdropping. I guess I could just look it up...

"Let's start with a genre. What do you wanna listen to?" I asked. Luvi began running on the tables and stopped at the.. indie section..? After a while of looking things up, we were getting tired.