ㄒ卄尺乇乇...

Y/N's PERSON POV...

Another familiar '𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘱' hit my face. I instantly woke up, wincing at the stinging pain on my forehead. I groaned as I got up to check if it left a mark. Thankfully, it didn't. I went and checked the time on the clock and decided to get ready.

I realized Goodra was sleeping on the floor, cuddling Klefki. I smiled and returned the two, getting breakfast for myself. I checked my holograph and surprisingly, it told me no Pokemon were hungry. I didn't even know it could do that. I guess it's nice to know so I don't bring out my Pokemon for no reason.

As I left the house with Luvi, I thought about how I was gonna do on the exam. I was given no context on what it was about. I have a feeling it is gonna be pretty hard since this is a HERO school. Having to wrap my head around heroes in general is a bit of a task. I hope I can do well...

It was 8:40 AM by the time I got to the school. I seemed really out of place since everyone was wearing some sort of school uniform while I was in a polo and pants. I mean, it looks sorta like a school uniform.. I tried my best to look as formal as possible.

I continued walking to the school and Luvi being excited to be there, jumped off of my shoulder and ran towards the door. He accidentally bumped into someone, making me panic and run to them.

I crouched down to pick up my Pokemon and saw the person turn around. "I am really sorry about him!" I said with a bow. As I looked up, I saw someone with blue hair and glasses.

"It's alright. Although, I do advise you to keep track of your pet's whereabouts," he said as he made a chopping motion with his arms. The word 'pet' ticked Luvi off. He was on the verge of jumping out of my grasp. I just held him back and made sure he couldn't leave.

"I apologize. I'll be sure to keep a better eye on him," I said, lowering my head. I glared at Luvi. "You apologize too, Luvi.." I said. He only rolled his eyes and went up to my head and bowed. "𝘔𝘪𝘯...."

It seemed like the guy was shocked by this. "We should be going. Good luck on your test." I said, trying my best to avoid the situation. As I sat down in the testing room, surprisingly, he sat right next to me. Great. Just great.

We were instructed to just answer the questions on the paper. Seems easy enough, right..?

'(2x+5)(2x-5)='

Excuse me..? What the fuck is this..? I look around and I see everyone writing. How the fuck am I supposed to know this?! All of a sudden, I hear a voice in my head.

'4x 𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚜 25.'

What the hell? What was that? Then an image of whatever the voice said showed. I saw how to write it and I was freaking out. What the hell is happening? How do I know this? Is this even the right answer? No! No way!

I'll do it on my own just to make sure...

How did I end up getting 'Red'..?

I should just write whatever that voice told me. I mentally cried at my stupidity as I wrote down the answer. For every question, I kept hearing that same voice tell me the answers. I didn't question it since I knew I wasn't going to get any right anytime soon. I might get a president as an answer if I try another question...

After a while, I just turned in my paper, which was filled with answers and side equations the voice told me to write. I think that was the work I was supposed to show so it doesn't look like I'm cheating or something.

Now, I wasn't the first to turn in my test, but I could tell that I should've waited. As I sat back down to occupy myself with Luvi as a passing time, I noticed the blue-haired guy stare at me in shock. I didn't want to make eye contact, so I just made sure I was focusing on entertaining Luvi in the quietest way possible so that the other applicants could finish their test...