ㄒ山ㄖ...

TIMESKIP: 2 1/2 MONTHS

Y/N'S POV...

Already, 2 and a half months have passed, and the training Aizawa gave me only got harder. I finally convinced Aizawa to let me get my apartment room. I had the money and I didn't like invading his home. It took Hawlucha trying to train his agility in the house for him to be convinced and let me stay in a different room. And it turns out Arceus sends down some currency every 2 weeks.. maybe I could save it and buy a house that could allow me to let the Pokemon run free.

Right now, I was just taking a break from my training and drinking some water, resting on a tree branch with Luvi. "Hey, Y/n. I need to ask you something." Aizawa said. He was sitting next to the same tree I was in.

"Hm? What is it?" I asked. "I am eligible to sign you up for a recommendation. If you'd like, I could do so. Or, do you want to take the test like everyone else?" He asked. "Nope. Im good. I think I'd much rather earn it myself. I think Arceus would tell me to do the same thing, too!" I said happily. "Very well. Just don't go doing anything stupid like letting all of those Pokemon loose," he said, glaring at me. "I-i won't.." I said, sweatdropping.

After a bit more training, it was finally sundown and we separated ways. "Every time we leave U.A. I always leave exhausted.." I complained. "𝘔𝘪𝘯.. 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘰!" Luvi cooed. I chuckled and petted his fur. "Why not stop at the convenience store..?" I said to Luvi, earning an excited squeak from him.

"Alright.. but something like this happened with Skwovet. Dont. Run. Off." I said. Luvi saluted and crawled to my head. Then, Alcremie popped out of her Pokeball and moved to my shoulder. Good thing that about a week ago, I was able to bring back the Pokeballs into my skin. I absorbed Alcremie's Pokeball and we made our way into the store.

I was looking for some things so I could make dinner. I also planned to make my Pokemon food so that I don't have to rely on creating so many bags for every Pokemon. So far, my experiments weren't too bad. They were edible, but that wasn't good enough. I wanted the Pokemon to enjoy their food.

"Oh! I remember you! You're that mysterious boy from the supply store!" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned to her and saw her wave her way to me. I smiled. Alcremie picked up on that and used '𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘚𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵' for some reason..

"Your name was.. (Y/n), right?" she said happily. I nodded and replied, "Uraraka, correct?" she nodded. "It's been a while! And how is your.. squirrel?" she asked, looking around for it. Crapcrapcrap..

"U-uh give me a second!" I said, walking to a different aisle. "Skwovet. Come on," I said.

"𝘚𝘬𝘸𝘰𝘷!"

I returned to the aisle she was in. "Oh! There you are! You're always running away, huh?" she asked the Pokemon. Skwovet recognized her and jumped to her shoulders, nuzzling her face. "It seems like he missed you," I said. "Really?!" I nodded.

"𝘔𝘪𝘯?" "𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘮??" CRAP! Alcremie is here! I can't make an excuse with her here! Uraraka seemed to hear the two other Pokemon and saw both Minccino and Alcremie. "Aw! A chinchilla and.. a... huh?" she said, staring at Alcremie.

"A-ah I wouldn't advise you get close to her..! She a bit timid to new people!" I said trying to back up. She only got closer. "Is it.. whipped cream?" she asked. Alcremie, being panicked, got scared and shot its icing to her face. "A-alcremie!" I said in shock. Uraraka only laughed.

"What a cute creature!" she said with icing still over her eyes. Her eyes were closed to make sure there wasn't anything that could get into her eyes. I quickly used my sleeve to wipe off most of it. "I'm really sorry about her! She really doesn't spray her icing as much.." I said.