Happy Holidays 2023! (Late)

Hello everyone! Sorry that this isn't the usual chapter.. I ended up getting caught up in the holiday stress and never got around to posting the next chapter for the series! I will promise that January will bring a few little arts I've drawn over time of the characters! They've been specifically drawn for the new years! (Mostly the holidays..) The art will feature Luscious, Lady Amelle, Hitoryia, and Xylo! Which, I'm very excited to officially show you what I originally intended for the characters to look like (If my words in this story failed to properly illustrate their appearances..)

I will say, I am not very good at describing my character's details in their own story. I find that I end up forgetting about their details and rushing into all of the lore and story that takes place, forgetting about how important a good description of my characters is. 

If I'm honest, I can't remember right now where I was in posting story parts.. But I do believe chapter 2 is approaching! The idea of chapter two is basically a shift in perspective, and until chapter 3, the story will be told from the perspective of Leon Corons! He's a lovey siren boy! (He's also the purple-haired fellow in the current book cover..)

I do intend on drawing an actual book cover, I just haven't gotten around to that either.. (Another one of the many things I always fail to have time for..) The main issue is I don't exactly know what I'd draw for it..If anyone has an idea feel free to add me on discord to tell me. My user is mr.roseva. I will say though, that is an alternate account that I use for being online so I cannot guarantee how often I will check it.

Well, that's all for that! Happy Holidays 2023!!!