Taste of blood

I know this will be very sudden but bear with it, for context they will be in a hotel they're temporary staying.

smurt chapter of Leopard. 

Konig is the Konig that has tentacles same as his story.

AU: if Leopard berserk mode is triggered by blood in his mouth

A dimmed room on high floor, inside the room we can hear sexual pants and groans with subtle squeaking from the bed.

König and Leopard kneeling, König penetrating from behind while two fingers playing insides Leopard's togue, his other hand pressing on the abdomen keeping it in place, he was practically gripping onto them tightly from sheer pleasure.

His tentacles playing with Leopard's nipples (I was so hesitated to type that) adding more bliss that could overload his brain.

Not sure how wet it was under there, but it makes squelch sounds whenever König rams into Leopard who would let out cries every hard thrust.

Juices were leaking in and out of Leopard's hole by gravity forming a tiny pool under them. They have lost track of how long it has been, drowning in their own fantasy.

Everything is hot and all until König's fingers gets cut by Leopard's sharp canine, his bloody drips onto Leopard's tongue. His cries of pleasure ceased; König felt the atmosphere shift slowing his pace down "y/n?"

Leopard's head slowly turned back at him with an ominous look, that look being a danger sign itself. Silks of hungry saliva visible in Leopard's mouth when he widened his jaw, his pupil shrinks like tigers spotting their prey.

König was confused why did Leopard suddenly became like this, all until he saw his finger bleeding, he realized he must've cut himself while twirling inside Leopard's mouth to trigger his current state

Now the issue being; how is he supposed to bring Leopard back to conscious in this awkward position, he wasn't able to process when his partner tries to bite his finger off.

His movement is so limited with his dick still inside y/n's hole, fortune just like him, Leopard was also limited on how much he can turn his body, his lower part was very much immobile from the intense sex.

König tries pulling out; however, Leopard's insides were gripping tightly on him making it impossible to pull out, they were now stuck when König is in danger.

Those free hands from Leopard grab onto König's forearm raising them to his jaw. König quickly draws back pinning leopard down the bed; using two tentacles locking his by the wrist.

Growls eminently coming out from Leopard being pressed down by König's heavy body.

"Snap out of it y/n"

König firstly tries hit the back of Leopard's neck to knock him out; rather...his hand is caught mid-air, if he didn't pull out in time that'll be a farewell to his wrist..

Retraining leopard's inhuman strength wasn't easy, of all possibilities he can think of; he only has one. It'll sound immoral and disrespectful but he's out of ideas.

That being; fuck Leopard back to normal.

Yes, that sounds very wrong, but what can this big guy do with his above-average member being prison inside his partner ass, and his partner trying to kill him. sure, he can knock him out if Leopard wasn't moving so much.

König made an apology to y/n's bottom in advance before rutting in him, ramming in and out.

It seems to be working as its struggling more; Leopard's body will sort of jolt whenever König hits his prostate. Y/n's wrestle began to intensify, his threatening roar was more threatening and louder.

...

No matter how much he wants to stay holy, he is getting oddly exited, being way more dominate in this field. He flips y/n over; face to face with his sneering facade.

"You used to face me like this when we first met" König start "and I was always the one being suppress...oh how the table had turn" König feels his stamina recovering, he can now continue battling against this feral lover of his.

By Gentilly pressing y/n's abdomen, König's semen spurt out of from the gaps, releasing his old ones in order to fill new ones.

...

As the Austrian giant continue to thrust into poor Leopard, he may be slow, but he always hit the target, just like sniper.

The result gradually surfaced, Leopard's aggression slowing dying down, from growling and roaring to faint moaning crying. y/n was starting to regain his self-conscious.

König starting to feel the heat in his stomach, getting much sloppy and desperate, whilst "König...König! Can you release my hand" he stops for a moment to see y/n back at his full self, his voice was weak; eyes half-lid.

Tentacles withdraw back under König's mask "I'll finish soon" König whispered caressing y/n's cheek who's so tired from whatever just happen to him.

It took couple thrust before König reach his orgasm, y/n grips on König's forearm tightly, he cum so deep and hard inside that his belly burgles slightly.

Their chest rise and fall almost in sync, König was finally able to pull out, it makes a sound of squelch as he pulls out with it entirely coated. Y/n's hole oozing with cum while returning to its original size.

The Austrian did some clean up with the tissue, too tired to wash themselves with what happen in-between their season. 

man Idk what is this, late chirstmas gift ?