Chapter 4: Diagon Alley

As Holly and Narcissa walked into Ollivanders they saw some people getting wands. "You know the best wand core is Pheniox Feathers, Right?" Holly nods "i hope I get it auntie" she said as they both got the the front of the line, the faces of the children walking out was joyful. "Hello welcome to Ollivanders you must be Ms Lestrange" Mr Ollivander went and grabbed a wand. "You know the wand chooses you, you don't choose it" he said as he opened a wand box, the wand was 12 inches long with a core of dragon heart strings and wood was Ash wood. "Just give it a swish and flick".

Holly grabbed the wand from the book "just a swish and flick" she said under her breath. The wand was elegant in her hands as she gave it a flick all the papers went flying. Holly looked over at Ollivander "I don't think it works for me". He laughed "only for a few the first is the one that chooses them" he grabs another wand. This time the wand was 10 inches with a core of phenolic feathers and cherry wood. "Try it maybe this one will work". The wand had a flower design with a vine on it with a small wooden flower on top. Holly gave it a swish and a huge fire happened. Her eyes widened in fear. "Glacius" Narcissa said and the fire froze over, "Next wand".

Next Ollivander brings out a wand. The length is 11 ½ inches, the core was unicorn hair and the wood was Holly wood. The wand had a lighting bolt on the wand as the design. Holly flicks the wand and a light comes out of it, "it worked!" Holly smiled as she saw the light knowing she was a witch. "Looks like the young witch got herself a wand" Ollivanders said while checking them out for the wand. "You got yourself a good wand Holly" Narcissa said smiling at Holly. "10 gallons" Ollivander said as his hand was held out waiting for it, Narcissa gave him the gallons, and took the wand. "So Holly now we are going to get you your robes, so do you want fancy or regular?" Holly looks up her eyes glowing "fancy of course auntie". Narcissa smiles "it's always fancy for pure bloods you know?" Holly nods "I know I know".

            As they walk to Madam Malkin's Robes, they see Lucius and Draco walking out. Once they walked in Holly got a glance at Harry Potter 'the boy who lived'. "Is that him?" Holly asked, her voice getting cold, hating that the boy that lived was in the wizarding world again. "Yes that's him, I would try to get info on him though" she sighed. "Get close to Potter because as we say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer", Narcissa laughed a little bit then walked inside of the shop. "Hello Madam Malkin I was wondering if you could help my niece get a fancy robe for Hogwarts, as she deserves the best". Madam Malkin looks up "so what is her size?" She said making eye contact with Holly as she started looking for something fancy for her. "My size is XS teenage witches", Malkin grabs a robe. It was made out of lace and silk, while the outfit underneath was a white button up shirt with a grey skirt.

           "Where is the color on the outfit?" Holly asked. "Oh dear once you get sorted your outfit will be that color" Narcissa said while checking out. "Okay Auntie" she said, smiling a little bit. They walked outside and started reading over the supplies list, "wand, check robe check now we need your books, a pet and some stuff for potions and then you'll be ready".

As they walked into the book shop they saw Harry Potter inside, "oh it's him" Holly seemed angry now as Hagird noticed it and turned to Harry. "Oh that's just Lestrange's daughter, she is as bad as her mother" Hagird said to Harry as Harry gave Holly the side eye. Narcissa saw them "you know she is a very powerful young girl so you should keep your mouth shut" she said as she grabbed the books. "And you must be Madam Malfoy I see" he looked at Narcissa knowing she was a Malfoy from the blonde in her hair. "So I am who cares to a half giant like you" she said laughing as she went to pay. "So what's your name I'm looking for friends in this new place" Harry said finally speaking up his brown hair covering his scar. When Holly looked at him his scar burned a little but he didn't notice that much. "I'm Holly Lestrange and you must be the famous Harry Potter nice to meet you" she rolled her eyes remembering what her aunt said.

         Harry finally starts noticing that his scar was burning and walks away not before saying something. "Hope to see you at hogwarts Holly" he said as he held onto his scar. Holly rolled her eyes and looked at Narcissa "let's go aunt".

As Holly and Narcissa walk, Holly notices an injured snow owl and she walks towards it. "It's okay birdy it's okay" she said as she gently did a spell to help the bird heal. "Auntie, can Thai be my pet?" Her voice was excited to have the owl as her pet. "I mean how can I say no to you dear, so yes you can, but you have to take care of it OK." Narcissa looked down at Holly making she she knew what she was getting herself into. "I will trust me" Holly said smiling as the bird sat on her arm. "I'll name her Snowflake!"