Chapter 6: the road to hogwarts

Ash turned to Holly, "so you live with the Malfoys I guess?" Holly nodded, she did live with the Malfoys but she wasn't like them at all she was more kinder then them she wasn't focused on pure blood supremacy like they were. Ash just looked at Holly. She was like his uncle but sadly, he couldn't see him since he was in Azkaban. "Are you okay Ash you seem kinda... off you know what I mean?" Holly asked as he saw him looking a bit down. He looks up "your lucky to have a family you know I was raised by a house elf my whole life and to be honest it's not the best thing". Ash sighed and continued to look outside.

       "I'm not lucky" Holly said looking at Ash. "I don't know anything about who I'm supposed to be".

Ash then looks up at her, "we are from The Noble House Of Black and we are always told we must be pure and faithful to our Pure Blood beliefs". Holly nods she knew even when her family was all pure blood she wanted to be her own person. She knew marriage was for love not forced, but it's the way the world worked sometimes. She then looks up, "Ash do you ever feel like there believes are wrong and that mud bloods are just like us but different roots?" Ash was kinda shocked he thought she would be all for pure blood supremacy, but she wasn't she was just like him not caring about blood state or anything like that. As he looked at her he noticed that she had been also been named by a star like him. She was named after the star in the Consolation pices (sorry if it's spelt wrong) and he was named Ash after what the sun was called. "We are named after stars a Black family tradition" Ash blurred out at that moment.

            Holly looked at him "I know" she sighed "I know, I just wish I could change it someday you know what I mean right". He nodded now understanding her more. "Yeah I do I understand where you are coming from and it makes sense to me". As they were both siting Holly got hit in the head with a note from Draco and his friends.

Holly rolled her eyes "bloody bastard" she rolled her eyes and looked at Draco

Holly rolled her eyes "bloody bastard" she rolled her eyes and looked at Draco. She then pulled out a paper and started writing.

      She gives her owl the letter and then Snowflake delivers it to Draco

She gives her owl the letter and then Snowflake delivers it to Draco. Holly watched Draco read it and then gave her a look. "So that's Malfoy?" Ash said as he looked at him. Holly nods and looks to Ash "yes he is, he is kinda nice to me when we are alone but when we are around other people he hates me". Ash nods, he knew that Draco was a misunderstood boy, a boy with no love even with his mother's care Draco was a boy with no love no affection Draco was a mess. Ash then looked at Holly again "he is just misunderstood he was born into a pure blood family and with no parent love what so ever". Ash said as he looks at Holly then Draco. At that moment another note hit holly reading.

        Holly just rolled her eyes and got up with Ash and sat with Draco and his friends

        Holly just rolled her eyes and got up with Ash and sat with Draco and his friends. Draco smiled a bit "so cousin now that you are here we are planing on pranking muggles when we get to Hogwarts you know it will be fun to say the least". Draco laughed deviously as he waited for her response. "But why would we do that i know we hate muggles but still it just doesn't feel right". Holly said not wanting to be apart of there plan of hurting muggles. Draco just laughed "cousin if you don't want father to kick you to the streets do as I say alright?" Draco said holding out his hand as if he was making a deal with her. She nodded and shakes his hand even if she didn't want to. "Good idea joining the hood side cousin". Holly just nodded and rolled her eyes while Ash looked angry, but then the train stopped and they started walking into hogwarts.