Chapter 3: the letter

As Holly was reading a book she started reading a book about, lycanthropy, she was interested by the topic. "I wonder what it would be like to be half wolf?" She giggled to herself thinking about the idea. At that moment she heard a sound creeping in. Holly turns around to see just an empty library behind her... "who is here?" She yelled out kinda nervous, all the fear she had been feeling when she was alone hit her, being alone was her biggest fear and she wanted to curl up in a ball and cry.__but she stayed calm. As she walks around the library she starts to hear an owl "is that an owl that could be a, HOGWARTS LETTER!" Holly ran to the wind and saw a small fluffy white owl clawing the window.

          Holly opens the window. Letting the owl in "what is it little bird?" She said petting the owl softly. The owl flaps its wings dropping a piece of paper that was in its beak. Holly grabbed the paper in was fancy with the Hogwarts emblem on it. "Could it be?" She said as she opened it and read it out loud.

          "HOGWARTS SCHOOL
of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY HEADMASTER: ALBUS DUMBLEDORE
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)
Dear Holly Bella Lestrange
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.
Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress".

           Once Holly heard that she smiled at the letter glad to be able to learn about magic. She went downstairs to share the good news "aunt, uncle I got my Hogwarts letter!" Narcissa gave Holly a pat on the back and spoke up "I'm proud of you little one I hope you will be able to do great things one day". Lucius nodded he didn't care about Holly like Narcissa did, but he was just happy he didn't have to see her for some time while she was at Hogwarts. "Good for Holly I expect you to expel in your study's and I don't want you to get in trouble. Do I make myself clear". Holly nodded, still smiling from the excitement she had. "Yes I will sir" she said while looking over at Draco who was standing by the door ready to buy supplies.

"I think it's time to go, you should come with us Hols". Draco said looking annoyed that his parents where taking so long, but still pleased with Holly getting accepted. "Yeah we should" Holly said as she put her shoes on. While watched her uncle Lucius grab the porkey at Hogsmeade. At a blink of an eye they are now at hogsmeade. Holly being a little startled by the quick change in the environment. She watches as her uncle takes Draco to get his robe. "Let's get your wand Holly" Narcissa said taking Holly's hand and walking to Ollivanders. "Your going to have the best wand dear you know that right?" Holly nods still getting used to Hogsmeade.