Chapter 5: 9 3/4

Draco and Holly were standing holding the Portkey with their Hogwarts supplies ready to go to Hogwarts. "I can't wait to see my little boy go to Hogwarts," Narcissa said, rubbing Draco's head. "Mom!" He looked up at Narcissa "I'm not a child anymore" he said pulling away. She just rolled her eyes "your my son Draco you should be more kind to your own mother." Draco looked at his father "mother is being too lovey again" he said as his dad rolled his eyes. "Narcissa, you know Draco is growing up maybe you should" he clears his throat. "Be less lovely with him okay?" Narcissa nods even if she didn't want to agree she did. Draco just nods and turns to his cousin.

"Holly, promise to not embarrass me in front of my friends" he said with a cold look on his face. "I promise Draco", Holly said as she made eye contact with him. She then looks over at Narcissa, "so with this we will go to king cross station to then Hogwarts?" She asked being a curious soul after all. Narcissa nods and then turns to Lucius "say goodbye to Draco and Holly". Lucius reluctantly agreed and turned to the children "goodbye Holly and Draco be good and don't disappoint me". Draco nods and uses his Portkey and is now at platform 9 ¾. Before Holly can leave Lucius grabs her with his cane "Holly, you have a legacy you better not let us down". Holly nods nervously as she nods and uses the Portkey to get to platform 9 ¾.

             When Holly arrives she notices Draco with Pansy Parkinson, Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle. Holly waved a little, Pansy giving her the side eye turing her attention to Draco. "Is that your cousin Draco I mean she looks just like your aunt?" Pansy said while giving holly a small peak while rolling her eyes. Draco smiled a little bit turning his attention to Pansy "of course she is, but she is... totally lame to say the least". He said it loudy hoping that Holly would leave him alone. Holly sighed and got on the train, she sat next to a girl named Hermione Granger a mugblood, but a very intelligent girl. "Hello I'm Holly and you are?" She asked wanting to make a friend nothing her cousin probably won't want to talk to her. Hermione turned around her curly brown hair moving swiftly, "I'm Hermione Granger nice to meet you Holly" she said as she saw someone's frog escape. "I better get that I guess, see you at Hogwarts".

Holly now sat by herself thinking about what would happen at Hogwarts as she sat there she saw a bird fly next to her. She saw it was a wood owl with a note tied to its claw. When Holly saw the bird's claw she noticed it was hurt and tried to use magic to help it out. *reparo* Holly said and the owl was healthy again. She then grabbed the note, it read.

           "I have another cousin that isn't Draco that's brilliant" she said while standing up looking for this is called Ash Black

           "I have another cousin that isn't Draco that's brilliant" she said while standing up looking for this is called Ash Black. As Holly got up she made eye contact with him and he waved her over, she sat down next to Ash. "Hello cousin" Ash said with a smug look on his pale face even if his eyes were emerald green they looked empty. Holly looked up and smiled a little nervously, "so we are cousins?". Ash nodded as the train started to move. "What house are you hoping for, I kinda want griffindor you know" Ash said while still having the smug look on his face. "I guess Slytherin since my WHOLE family is you know" Holly said looking up at him as she played with her fingers.