IX. PARTING.

·:*¨༺ ♱ "LEAVE

·:*¨ "LEAVE." ¨*:·

As the princess desperately searches for her lover.. she stumbles upon dead bodies. Shot in such gruesome ways.

I try my best to find her, but the flames grew more. Until I saw Mizu as I was escaping the flames after failing to find her, I walked all around Kyoto. "Mizu!" I called out, running towards her and pulled her into a hug. It was the end.. right? "What are you doing here? The flames are dangerous! You should be at Tokyo by now.. at safety." She says, in a worried tone. She notices my kimono and sighs, she knows what I had done. She let me follow her since she couldn't let that man escape from her grasp, we stumbled upon a shore. Her face turns serious.. yet soft. With a heavy heart, she speaks,
"I'm leaving to London."

I froze, shocked and confused. "What about all the stuff we promised? You could just kill him right here and then!" I said, holding onto her hand. She looks at me with a guilty expression. "I won't deny that I love you very much.. but, my heart is still heavy. It's better off that you get married." She says, not wanting to say much. "You're not-.. being serious.." I said, still in shock. Just looking at her in the eyes. "Then let me go with you." I said, she looked up at me in shock and immediately shook her head.

"No, you are not following me to London. I don't know what reeks in there, it's best you stay in Nippon." She says sternly, I held onto her hands. "You promise you'd save me from marriage! If you can't in the way you originally planned, then bring me to London with you." I pleaded, desperately. She pushed my hands away from hers gently, I looked at her in disbelief. "What, is it because you aren't confident in yourself? Well I don't care, I fucking love you Mizu!" I said, my eyebrows furrowed.

I felt tears well up in my eyes when she just looked away. "I can't believe you.. maybe Akemi was right, I shouldn't rely on anyone I love. It was.. you probably thought I was a fling, a princess you can brag about that showed you more than her ankles.." I said, her gaze didn't meet mine which 'confirmed' that I was right. "It was never like that, I've been through some hardships and this isn't your fight. I don't want you involved in danger.. please just--" She wants to say more, looking back at me.
I scoffed. "You know what.. save it Mizu. I get it, we both cherish each other. Maybe I won't miss those pair of blue eyes." I said and walked away, tears streaming down my face. She wants to go after me.. but her mind was still foggy.

She shook off the thoughts and planned with Abijah Fowler to seek for her father.. Skeffington Routley. "I didn't know such a busy woman could have an affair with a princess." Fowler says, still had an attitude despite getting his balls kicked by Mizu. "Shut the fuck up and plan on getting a ship." Mizu says with a stern glare. "Fine, half-half." He says and shuts up immediately after receiving another glare from Mizu. Not wanting to sacrifice his ability to release his children, he shuts up.

Kyoto was burnt down. Completely. I was found by guards and escorted to Tokyo safely, having to wear a cloak to cover the tear on my kimono. I got a long lecture from my trusted servants, but I assured them I was alright. They noticed the change in my tone, I was.. more gloomy and fake than before. "Maybe it was just trauma." They thought to themselves, but the princess just felt.. lost.. without her lover. I shook it off and decided to try and forget about Mizu, no matter how hard I would try to put those memories away, throw the string that was gifted by Mizu away.. I just couldn't.

Do I miss her that much? Why? She was.. a jerk. Was she not? I kept thinking.. and thinking.. everyday and night. I didn't even try to fight back during my wedding day, I guess I was just.. hoping Mizu would barge in, object to it and bring me to London with her but of course, that won't happen. I hate this. I don't want to make children with my fiancé, he's a jerk. Should I just escape to London? Maybe the small village that great grandma talked about, I could use my ryos for internity. I'm pretty sure it's still there. Because I remember this very small detail.. I decided to take a 'rest'. If it still isn't there, I'll go back to my luxury prison.

It was a long journey, far away from Kyoto and Tokyo. The scene was nice, the environment felt new and fresh, I like it. Of course, I didn't drag my maids and servants with me.. it could harm them if we get caught.
The house was nice, peaceful and big enough for my standards. It just needs some cleaning and decorating, so I cleaned and decorated. If only Mizu was here-- no. I shouldn't think of her, it makes my brain hurt. A headache, whatever you can call it. Why do I think so much of her? I feel.. slightly guilty for treating her like that back then. But, she didn't even go after me. Does she think I care if I die with her?

. . .

. . .

. . .

I SHOULD STOP
THINKING ABOUT..
MIZU.

(So coquette)(Hi guys‼️ Did you miss me?? 🔥💯)(I might've failed a few subjects

(So coquette)
(Hi guys‼️ Did you miss me?? 🔥💯)
(I might've failed a few subjects..
But that's fine, plus, I want to
go to art stream anyway 😎)
(THANK U FOR 22K VIEWS AND 700+ VOTESSS)
(This was very rushed if you don't mind.. 😭)
(Still so grateful for all of you 💗💗)