XIII. MISS.

·:*¨༺ ♱ "WHERE ARE YOU?" ♱ ༻¨*:·

·:*¨ "WHERE ARE YOU?" ¨*:·

"Stop." I said, Susan noticed the serious tone and stopped. "I'm searching for someone I still love, I don't know where they are now, but I want to find them." I explained, she sighed. "It's a shame.. I really did find interest in you, M'lady." She frowns childishly. "You'll find someone better than me someday.. We're both from complete different worlds." I tried to assure her, but she just sulked. "There are plenty of women in London, just find one and make her yours. I on the other hand.. know who I want." I said confidently. "I see, then I should find one as soon as possible!" She says, standing up excitedly. I sighed and pulled her down by her ear, she whined. "Ow ow! M'lady that hurts!" She cries out until I let go of her ear.

I made her sit down and patted her head. "You're still young, finding love doesn't work like that. You must be sure that you're interested in someone before you do anything.. not just by some slight attraction." I advised and stood up. "Surely your library has books about pleasing women, good luck on that. I'll be off in a day since I plan to leave early." I said and she stood up, following me. "You're leaving so soon? Why not you stay longer? It's not a full 2 weeks if you leave 3 days before!" She says with a pout, I smiled. "It wasn't a promise.. I just simply estimated it." I explained. "Well, fine I guess.. I'll inform the maids to help you when you leave." She says, ruffling the back of her hair.

"Sure, I am thankful of your stay, really." I said with a smile and her eyes sparkled. "It's really a shame that you love someone else.." She said out loud, visibly pouting. I laughed. "I'm a few months older than you.. behave yourself." I joked around and walked back to my room, leaving Susan. I had started packing my stuff, my now guards had been informed as well. I laid in my bed, wondering how Mizu was doing..

MIZU'S POV

Mizu's english had grew overtime as if ut was natural for her, she had been quite spoiled since Fowler was rich. Though she really couldn't careless about big lavish dresses, trendy men suits, expensive shoes and so on. Her goal was not related to any of those, though she does find a liking to a certain sweet wine.

"Fucking bastards.." Mizu grunted and winced in pain as a maid fixed her wound, she was staying at Fowler's manor. "Sir.. please don't move too much or it'll bleed." She says, the shot in her arm was quite deep. She almost caught her father.. but he escaped her grasp and had gotten injured. "Gentler.. please." Mizu says, grasping onto the maid's hand with pleading eyes. It really was painful. "...yes, Sir." The maid responded, nodding. Her head was hung low, blushing from the way Mizu spoke gently to her. Once the treatment had been done, the maid fed her medicine and water. But then suddenly.. she places her hand on Mizu's chest. "Sir.. this may be bold of me but, do you have a lover?" She asked, a slight tint of blush on her face. "...I do not, why do you ask?" Mizu raises an eyebrow, the maid stared at her, with such desire that made her eyes widen slightly. 'Are all women in London.. in heat?' Mizu thought to herself.

The maid stood on her knees with Mizu's legs in between hers, Mizu could tell that the maid was excited. "Sir.. I've been interested in you for a long time that I don't think it's easy to hold back now." The maid says, placing Mizu's hands on her thighs attempting to lift her dress up but Mizu stopped her. "Easy there, I am not interested in you." Mizu says with a sigh, she dealt with this a thousand times.. to a point that she's numb to these situations. "..I apologise Sir.. I should take my leave." The maid says, embarrassed and ran out of the room. Mizu sighs, sipping onto some water. She decides to take a walk outside, getting dressed up and grabbed some belongings that're important. There were many people around the market, though she just wanted to buy some bread or maybe some candy.

She saw a few kids, homeless, without or with parents. She notices them getting bad treatment, she buys some bread and candy, tossing it to the children and parent. They thanked Mizu continuously, as she walked away. She finds a shop, stops by to get a drink and overheard something by the next table. "Have you heard? There was a Princess from Japan that came all the way to London and no one knows why.." one of the men said, seemingly able to notice Mizu from her unique mixed appearance to be able to bring such topic. "I've heard and seen her, she's quite good looking, I would want to corrupt her." One of the men said in return, they laughed in unison. Mizu waited for her drink that was served fast.

"Your drink, Sir.. wait, aren't you the infamous Japanese man around London?" The servant asked and Mizu nodded. "Yes, indeed." Mizu says, before the servant could say more, Mizu chugs her drink and slams the glass onto the table before walking up to the men who were still talking about.. the princess. "I heard you say a princess? Who did she have by her side?" Mizu asks, the men were a bit startled but thought Mizu would be chill like that. "Some Japanese men armed with rifles, ya interested too, buddy? We could catch her and fuck her at once if you like." One of the answered, laughing as they laughed as well. Mizu chuckled before grabbing onto her glass and slammed it against the man's head, the customers ran out.

The men knew that I was armed and strong, so they tried their best to protect themselves and their leader. "You're insane!" One of them said, in fear. "Me?" Mizu asks, her face as sarcastic as ever, she chuckles before her face twists into something dark. "Think twice before speaking.. especially in front of me." Mizu glares at them, they grunted and ran away by helping their leader get out. The servant was in shock, "S-sir.. we won't be getting any customers sooner or late--" Mizu shoves a bag of coins in her hands before simply walking away, she walks back to the manor. Her fingers running through her hair as she thought about everything, it couldn't be that.. I came to London so suddenly. But there wasn't any reason for ANY Japanese princesses to visit London either.

"I don't want to believe it."
. . .
"But I do."

(I think about it everyday)(POOKIES?? I'M GONNA STARTHOPPING HAPPILYWHEREVER I GO I SWEAR

(POOKIES?? I'M GONNA START
HOPPING HAPPILY
WHEREVER I GO I SWEAR..)
(THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR
30K VIEWS AND 900+
VOTESSS 🎉💗)
(My phase is gonna fall out..
BES.. COME OUT QUICK
OR I'M GONNA ROT 😭)