X. "LONDON"

·:*¨༺ ♱ "I WONDER IF IT'S SNOWING AT LONDON NOW

·:*¨ "I WONDER IF IT'S SNOWING AT LONDON NOW." ¨*:·

Yes. I gave up. I got caught multiple times, and I've been hearing gossipy girls talking about me. How I don't deserve my 'husband', how I was probably a whore and how 'ungrateful' I am. Ungrateful? And there they go.. gossiping with that dirty mouth that has sucked small dicks of their exes, manwhores and boyfriends. Ah.. moreover, rumors circled around that I was cheating on my 'husband', and that was why I could not produce a child for the heir yet. Idiots. If only they knew what I've been through.. and what happened these past few months. Hell, demons all around me. I don't even trust my maids anymore, they left me, just for a box of ryos. Has.. love and sincerity disappeared?

POV : MIZU
London.. no one really expects to see an asian woman- or man.. here. More importantly, many of the ladies keep trying to strike conversations with me. Well.. it wouldn't hurt to have a bit of a stress relief, but I feel guilty. Still feel guilty. I keep thinking of her, the princess. Correction, my princess. Some ladies in London sure do love to be whores, trying to lure me into heir brothels and convincing me to sleep with them, "Shove your dick in me." When I simply don't have one. It's silly. I've been getting leads on finding my father.. once I'm done, I'll find her again. Even if she hated me, or still does, I want to.. at least build a normal relationship with her. It doesn't need to be romantic, maybe.. friends, at least.

She probably has a child.. a happy family already. I shouldn't ruin that, she should be happy without me. After being such a jerk to her.
.         .        .
"Maybe I do miss her." I muttered to myself. "Said something?" Fowler asked, I snapped out of my thoughts. Glaring at him slightly, I still hate this bitch. I sighed, looking outside of the window of the carriage. "No, I didn't." I responded back, Fowler had that sly smirk on his face. This annoying bitch.. if he doesn't stop that shit I'm going to kick his balls-- CRASH 💥

What the fuck? It's an attack. "You said we won't be found!" I grunted, Fowler groaned in annoyance. I "Shut the fuck up! We have to leave now, get out." He says, opening the carriage and Mizu exhaled sharply before escaping.

END OF MIZU'S POV.
"Will you ever stop being so immature!?" Said my husband. I stopped in my tracks, tears trickling from the corner of my eyes until my cheeks. I turned to face him, pissed yet filled with.. so much emotion. "Immature? I don't know what you mean by that, rather, I didn't know that word existed for me." I talked back, he held my wrist but I pulled away from his grip. "I don't think you understand my situation, people like you.. never understand." I said once again, he followed me around, trying to talk it out with me. But no.. no. I won't be humiliated again. I hate that feeling, it's a stupid feeling. He finally cornered me.

"If I don't understand, then just tell me! I'm your husband for a fucking reason." He says, obviously frustrated.
"Only by title." His grip grew tighter on the edge of the wall. "I'm sick of this! You're making everything yourself, always yourself! Do you think I wanted to marry you either? I didn't, so wake up to fucking reality!" He lectures, but I gave him a harsh slap. "I never said anyone was in the wrong, but I'm tired of everything.. you, your family, this environment.. everything. So give me a rest, if you can't take an obvious fucking hint. I hate your two faced family. Honestly, I'm sure they have more than two.. at least, 50."

I pushed his arm aside and walked away. I hate this. I hate this. Is this karma? I never done anything wrong! I thought I've solved everything after getting married.. but now, I'm constantly humiliated and talked shit behind my back. Everytime I turned around and see what's been behind my shirt all the time, it gets cleaned up.. but the stain stays. Gradually, more and more will stain my shirt, and I would be at risk. Knowing how cruel the family I've been married to.. exile would be performed.

Oh. Exile.. that doesn't sound.. too bad. But I'd be blacklisted in nobility, abandoned. I shouldn't be childish. I'm mature. I.. can survive by myself here.

It's been a few months. I don't think I can take this anymore..

"BRING ME TO LONDON."

(MIZU DADDY WE'RE COMING FOR U)(Hey guys

(Hey guys.. haha I totally didn't ALMOST forget abt wattpad and this story..)
(CNY just kinda made me lazier, but at least I got money)
(I'm so scared for the new semester oml.. I might be busier than last year 😞)
(BUT ANYWAY, THANKS FOR 25K VIEWS AND 800+1 VOTESS 💗💗)