XVII. WORRY.

·:*¨༺ ♱ " CARE

·:*¨ " CARE. " ¨*:·

"Mizu, let's calm down--" she threw a vase, in which made me flinch a little. "Calm down? That son of a bitch.. escaping my grasp. I was to be sure that every white man that was apart of my very own father's past intentions will stay in my grip, forever!" She grunts as she plops onto the couch. I sat beside her, calmly, and smiled. "Mizu.. let's forget about him. You've found multiple clues, you get to attack at any moment once you find his final whereabouts." I said, calming her down. ".." she stays silent and I sighed. "You may be stubborn at times, but I am able to handle you." I caressed her face. "..you're right. Sorry." She says, her face displayed stress. "You should say sorry to the owner of this.. hotel." I said, looking over at the vase.

"Right.." she says with a sigh, I got on her lap. "Are you calm now?" I asked with a small smirk. "Why'd you ask?" She says, raising an eyebrow with a small smile plastered on her face. "Becaausee.. if you aren't, I know just the right way to make you happy." I said, a small laugh escaping from my lips. "Really?" She smiles and pecks my lips and slowly inches her lips deeper into mine. She lets out a small sigh of satisfaction, "mine.." she whispers gently in my ear. "Mizu.." I moaned out as her lips bites the skin of my neck and--- "EVACUATE!" Someone screams loudly in the hallway, making us pause. "Fuck." Mizu says. "Y/n, find a carriage to the next town nearby, I will bring help to you soon." She says. "Mizu, it sounds dangerous!" I worriedly said.

"It's.. it's the.." she pursed her lips, looking back at the door as she clenched her fist. She locks the door, pushing the cabinets and the bed to block it. "Listen to me, loud and clear. You're escaping from down there to the next town," she says and hands me the map. "I will be there after I get help--" I held onto her arm. "Is it your father?" I asked, she paused just as she was about to grab the bedsheets. "..yes. But it's his help instead, not him." She explains and tied up the bedsheets to make a rope, our room wasn't too high from the ground so I got down easily. She gave me a weapon just in case, a rifle that looks like it's for hunting. It's been so long since I've held with a weapon.. right, it's been a year since we were in London. I could feel my hands tremble.

Just as I was escaping, I was cornered by an armed man. "Awh, a gigolo? How surprising." The man chuckles and grabs my head. With a swift glare, I stabbed him with my rifle on the neck, making him choke out for air, screaming to no avail as the rifle had plunged a hole in his neck. I shot him by his head. Making his mouth shut. But I had to leave before more came, "the japanese girl!" A man shouts, charging at me with his rifle. I dodged but it hit my arm, making me wince. Irritation grew and with my remaining strength, I shot him multiple times before running away. The wound hurt. But I was sick, worried about Mizu. I couldn't help but look back the moment I got into a carriage. I had a cape around me to hide my rifle and myself, including my bleeding wound.

I quickly bought a room after arriving and treated my wounds after a painful 2 hour ride, I paced around the room nervously, but soon I grew tired and fell asleep.

(MIZU'S POV)

Red.. blood. Everywhere. I had ordered our guards to get to the next town, I grabbed a man by his hair, glaring at him. "Aren't you that man who tried to hit on my woman?" I asked, recognising him from a bar I went to. "H-hey..! Man.. it's sure a coincidence!" He laughed nervously and I scoffed. "Yeah, sure is. Now tell me his whereabouts." I said sternly. "H-he's nearby the heart of London!" The man cries. "Please.. I have a wife and kids!" He begged. "Didn't sound like you did when you said you'd fuck MY woman." I warned him and let his head go, but shot him before he got up completely. A clean blow on his head. "Idiot." I chuckled and grabbed my belongings before getting a carriage after a swift wash.

"G'day to you sir, where are you gonna head to?" The man asks with a smile. "To the next town nearby." I said and he nodded. "Alright," he says before giddying up the horse. It was a long ride but I soon reached and went to the room that was assigned to Y/n. I know what name she used for faking. Entering the room, I see her laying ever so calmly on the mattress. But with a wound on her arm. With worry, I checked it, feeling frustrated as to why I didn't grant all of them a worser death. A wound on my delicate woman. Her eyes gently awoken, blinking in a slow pace. "Mizu?" She calls out and I hugged her, making sure to not put pressure onto her injured arm. "I'm sorry.. for not being able to protect you." I said in dissatisfaction, a frown on my face.

She smiles gently as she pulled me away. "I am protected and safe, because of you, I'm still alive." She replies with positivity. "I love you." I said and kissed her lips. "I love you more." She exclaimed. We rested for the day, though the more the day passed, the more I wondered something.. "Y/n.." I called out. "Mmh..?" She hums, awoken just a while ago. "Are you really.. okay going back to Nippon?" I asked, pulling her close to my chest. "Why?" She tilts her head. "You don't like it there, don't you?" I explained, "mmh.. yeah, I don't." She says.

" But.. I'll be alright, as long as I'm with you, Mizu."

(URGEGHEGA THANK YOU FOR 45K VIEWS AND 1

(URGEGHEGA THANK YOU FOR 45K VIEWS AND 1.30K+ VOTESS)
(ILYALL SMMMM)
(I failed maths.. and history. JUST THOSE TWO. ☹️)