XV. KISS ME.𓍯𓂃

·:*¨༺ ♱ " I LOVE YOU

·:*¨ " I LOVE YOU. " ¨*:·

Those words rung in her head repeatedly as her lips nibbles below my breast, "I love you too.." she muttered under her breath, I was puzzled for a moment. "Huh?" She looked at me, just as confused as I am. "I was.. replying to what you just said, was I not?" She explains, I looked down at her, blinking in confusion then realised what she meant. "Pft." I broke out in laughter, which made her heart flutter. "I thought that you were mad at me, so much so that you didn't care to say that you love me back. But it seems that.." my hand went to caress her face. "You were a bit too distracted, weren't you?" I asked with a smile, her eyes never left mine and it felt almost scary at first but comforting. "Apologies, I didn't mean to." She says, stuffing her head in my chest.

"It's alright," my hand caresses the back of her hair, massaging it gently. "How's life? Being in London, everything.." I finally asked what I've been wanting to ask, I need to hear her answers. "I'm close to finding my father. But it's nothing much, I guess I just get way more attention from the westerners than in Nippon." She admits and I smiled. "Well now I'm the one who'll be giving you attention to the fullest.." I said, and raised her head, kissing her cheek. "In a good way, of course." I said and we laughed, I felt contented. I was finally with Mizu. "What about Nippon? Has everything been rebuilt?" She asks and I nodded.

"Kyoto is been rebuilt, as for me.. I've stayed loyal." I said, flattering her a little. "Do you love me that much?" She asks with a grin. "Oh? I just noticed your accent changed." I switched the topic on purpose to tease her. "Fuck you, I might be half british but I don't sound like them." She laughs and carries me by my legs, making me lay further into her bed. "Fuck me then, your new accent is hot anyway." I dared her, she raises an eyebrow and smiles slyly. "Haven't I given you my warning a few minutes ago?" She asks, her hands going further to my thighs.. ah, this dress is a nuisance. "What warning?" I asked, her tongue flicks onto my neck, making me shudder ever so slightly.

"You look gorgeous in this dress." She compliments, completely distracted again. Well, maybe it's not much of a nuisance anymore. "You lose focus in bed, but not when you're in a battle." I called her out on that. "Selective focusing, I guess I have that. Or maybe you're just too pretty." She says and bites down on my neck, making gasp slightly. "Just pretty? Not beautiful?" I asked, obviously teasing her. "You're right, I'm sorry. You're so fucking gorgeous." She says, her lips tracing up to mine. "So are you." I said, complete love in my tone. Her lips presses on mine and we moved our lips respectively, she struggles with the corset around mine at first but eventually got to take it off.

"Don't you feel suffocated with that corset around you? It's practically going to break your ribs someday." She asks, and I laughed. "It's actually not that bad, the material isn't rough but gentle." I said and she smiles. "That's good." She replies, as she strips the clothes off of her. It feels all nostalgic again, as if I had my first with her. "No matter how many barriers there are between us, we will still find a way with each other." Her fingers ran down to my clit, pressing both fingers on it which made me shiver. "I love you. Always." She whispers in my ear in such husky voice. "Ah.. if you do it like that.. then don't say such things." I said and she chuckles lightly.

"You're right, I'm sorry. I should just shut up and make you cum." She says and her fingers start moving, making me gasp and squirm. "Though there's no guarantee that I'll shut up.. because you get so turned on by some certain words." She lets out a small scoff of laugh, as if she's humiliating me. "I.. I don't. Ah!" She attempts to slip a finger past my folds. "Really? What if I tell you to spread your legs wide open for me? You would like that don't you?" She asks, tilting her head almost innocently. Well.. she's right. I did get a bit wetter. "Thought so." She chuckles and moves her finger, making me moan in pleasure. But one finger just wasn't enough.

"Oh, sorry. I keep forgetting that you're quite greedy." She teases, slipping another finger in, making me gasp. "O-oh! Mizu, fuck!~" I cried out, completely lost in the pleasure. "That's right, enjoy it. Keeping making those noises.." she whispers, and.. I orgasmed. She pulled away from my embrace, a bit shocked by my sudden climax, I didn't have time to comprehend it as well or warn her about it. "Wow.. you.. that was fast." She says, an impressed tone in her voice as she pulls her finger out, admiring my twitching and trembling body. Along with me pulsating pussy that she can clearly see. She licks her fingers clean. "Is that enough for today?" She asks and I nodded.

She lands a kiss on my forehead. "But.. what about you?" I asked, and she raises an eyebrow. "Me? You've never done anything, well, you don't have to." She says with a shrug. "I.. read a book about lesbain sex when I was still in Nippon." She looks at me, confused as I sat up. "And.. I saw a picture where one would pleasure the other after she cums." I said and made hed lay down, which she gave in. "And the one that had experienced pleasure was eating her out." I sat on her lap. "..you don't even know how to do that, do you?" She asks and I shook my head. "Then, guide me." I was insistent, she sighs.

"Kneel on the floor while I sit on the side of the bed." She orders and I obey, her slender and firm hands held onto my scalp.

"Suck it, the clit."

(Art cred:artsyflo0)(ARF ARF AFR BARKABRKABRKRN)(Hey guys! 🤗)(I HATE EXAMS CRIES)(Okay butttt new chapter and smut obv it's a reward for you guyscuz I made you guys wait for so long 😔)(THANK YOU FOR 38k VIEWS AND 1k+ VOTESS)

(ARF ARF AFR BARKABRKABRKRN)
(Hey guys! 🤗)
(I HATE EXAMS CRIES)
(Okay butttt new chapter and smut obv it's a reward for you guys
cuz I made you guys wait for so long 😔)
(THANK YOU FOR 38k VIEWS AND 1k+ VOTESS)