XIV. BLUE.

·:*¨༺ ♱ "AND THERE SHE WAS

·:*¨ "AND THERE SHE WAS." ¨*:·

I've been going around England, exploring their cultures, dresses and everything. I earned a lot of money from becoming a nude model for a famous artist, though, of course not completely nude. That was only for a certain someone to see. I've gotten some leads to where Mizu could be located at and heard that she goes to brothels often, it hurts to hear that. But I did overreact and broke it off, what else should she do? ...or am I being an idiot now? I came all the way here just to reunite with her, what if she had found someone already? I'd look like a fool. A stupid woman. I got invited to parties ever since I built my reputation, and I know that Mizu must be there.. right? I must risk everything just to reach here, I'm doing this out of naivety but I love her.

Though.. being at the party is making me sick. Every corner I turn to, I see blue eyed men and women. I went to the balcony to just sort out my thoughts, didnt work. So I shut the balcony doors, finally getting some peace. A gush of wind passed by, making my hair flow to my right. I was so caught up by the nice wind that I didn't realise someone had joined me by the balcony as well. I could see the shadow, but why is the person standing still behind me? Wait.. are they going to-- "Y/n?" A familiar voice called out and my eyes widened, I turned on my heels to confirm who it was.

"..Mizu." I said and she immediately walked up to me, grabbing onto my hand. Her touch.. how could I forget how gentle it was? "What are you doing here? It's a dangerous place for women! And you.. I really didn't believe those rumors until I saw you here myself." She says, her eyes expressing fear and guilt. I was in such shock, just staring at her features, I didn't realise how much I miss them. Those blue eyes.. those lips, nose, cheek, hair, everything. I missed her dearly and I can't and won't ever deny that. Tears flowed down to my jaw, such a bittersweet feeling. "You don't know how much I stupidly stayed in Nippon, waiting for you to just come see me someday, somehow." I muttered in between my tears.

She was taken aback by my sudden flow of tears so she pulls me in for a hug, caressing my back to calm me down. "..I know. I'm sorry, sincerely from the bottom of my heart." She says, her eyes showed regret and fear but relief. "I would never do that again, even if it means something very important to me because I regret it deeply." She looks down at me, seeing how revealing my clothes were. She didn't mind it, but knowing how cold London could be, she takes her coat off, putting it over my shoulders so I could keep warm.

"Do you better now?" She asks, wiping the tears off my cheeks and eyes. "..yea." I responded, sniffing slightly. "Can we please have a proper talk this time? Just the two of us.. and about the two of us." She says, her cold palms touching my cheeks. "I want to be official with you, I don't want us to have the relationship we had in the past." Her words felt so relieving to hear. I want to stay like this with her.. forever.

(TIMESKIP)
We had a talk, she asked how I was doing and such. We both agreed to take things slow in a healthy way, but she wants to complete her duties first.. incase she doesn't make it out. "Do you really still have to search for him?" I asked, my head laying comfortably on her shoulder. "..I made a promise that I would." She responds, her tone wad a mixture of hate and pity. "I see, I won't force you to stop.." I got on her lap, my right hand placed on the side of her neck. "Because I love you,, Mizu." I confessed, her eyes widening. "We just met each other.. why're you doing this to me?" She asks and I cracked a small laugh. "I'm not doing anything.." I teased, feeling content with her presence.

"Don't even deny it, you're trying to tempt me." She says, rolling her eyes. She then kisses my jaw, trailing it up to my lips as we shared a passionate kiss.. as if we had never seen each other for a decade. It felt like it was. We pulled away after a while. "Let's go somewhere more private, shall we?" She suggested and I nodded.

(BACK IN NIPPON.)
"I said to search for the princess you filthy idiots!" The princess' father says, completely fumed with anger at such a reckless daughter, those guards, and the stress of his in-laws frustrating him with questions about where the princess went. "My husband.. please, calm down and drink some tea." His wife says, he flips the table, making her flinch. "Grab a new table and make some tea for the lord.. now." She says with a glare at the maids who immediately cleaned up and did their duties. The moment the table was set, she smiled and blew on the tea, attempting to cool it down. "Let's have a calm moment now.. matcha tea has always been your favourite, so why not we relax our life when we're practically seniors now."

The lord still had a visible frown on his face, but he complied and drank the tea his wife fed him. "I don't know what went wrong, I had raised her well, gave her all the goods she needed and a great husband! I wouldn't even be surprised if her excuse was that he doesn't have a good dick, she's a spoiled brat!" He complains and his younger son snickers. "You're correct father, she's indeed a bitch. All she has is that beauty and acting like a smartass, god I hated seeing that face and attitude." He says with a sly smirk, the lord's second daughter frowned. "That's not right.. father, she must have some reason for it." She says, she knows, but she doesn't dare to snitch on her beloved sister.

"My beautiful daughter, please don't cover up for your horrid sister. She's nothing but useless, as for you.. I'm going to be giving you the best husband you could ever have! Oh.. talking about marriages like this for my daughter could never be more entertaining." He chuckles loudly as his wife joins in to. "My my, honey, why does your face look so pale?" His wife asks her daughter, who looks as if she saw a ghost. She has seen what stuff I've been through in that marriage, I was unhappy to the point where I wanted to go back to find my ex lover. "I-It's nothing.." she stutters slightly as the words and laughter got to her head, making her feel panicked. She immediately excuses herself, anxiety piling up as she felt tears rolling down her cheeks.
"..oh." She mutters, realising just how much she relied on her sister.

A story of another..
A realisation.

(hey ya'll... it's been a year 😔 /j)
(I've been so busy with sch and I
keep procrastinating so like 💔)
(But I'll try to upload since it's the
holidays now cuz this year I wanna be
serious and stuff ykwimm)
(Really appreciate the 34k views
and 1k votes ilyalll 🥹)