Thanks for reading*

...

....

The story ends here, I'm afraid. I've debated making another spin-off series involving the game's DLC, but that is not officially on my "to-do" list. I have countless stories still in "preview" form that need attention.

This project gained much more attention than I thought it would. I don't think I ever expected this to break 500 viewers; as I write this, it's my 2nd most favorited story despite being the 3rd most viewed, and that's thanks to ALL YOUR continued feedback, voting, and reading.  It really encouraged to keep up with the updates.

So...thank you for reading to the very end of this fanfiction featuring Elizabeth. I have a knack for working on places with a darker theme, so if you enjoyed this project, I encourage you to view my other finished projects here on Wattpad.

If you have any questions about the story, add them here, and I will contact you whenever possible.

 I would have never even started this project without the feedback or the traffic this has generated since its first debut. I hope the ending was satisfying because a lot of rough drafts came through that were...not happy, and this was the only "good" ending I could think of that (hopefully) made sense.