[...6...]

____________________

{ EYELINER. }

[...6...]

Last time on SEISHIN...

I don't know; maybe it was the shock that my theories were proven correct with real proof, and the fact that I'd found out that Toritsuka could see invisible beings, or it was that my senses were feebly fooled.

But this had proven...

...that I'm not the only psychic.

...

Today is Sunday. A holiday.

This realization hit me as I woke up early in the morning while getting my bearings.

I get up, wash up, clothe myself, eat breakfast, pick up a bag, and head outside...

...to the nearest mart open.

I just realized that I didn't have any food to eat in my fridge. I'd rolled my eyes at my wisdom of noticing this just now.

I could easily teleport and get the desired products I need and teleport back. I instead walk a quarter-mile to the supermarket for the sake of hiding my powers. Saya accompanies me (not that she has much choice), floating in the empty area beside me. She cheerfully chirps about the astounding things she'd seen at night when I'm asleep and at day when my attention is somewhere else. While she talked, an idea suddenly sparked in my head.

' Hey, Saya?' I ask mentally. I use telepathy to talk to her in public since a girl talking to empty air sounds weird. At least I can form an excuse for looking sideways (possibly glancing at the billboards and shops lining the street).

' Quick question. Should I reveal my powers to somebody? ' I continue. I glance sideways as Saya's eyes slightly widen. "Uh...sure, I guess? Depends on whom you intend to reveal your powers to. Why you ask?"

' Well, I feel I should reveal them to that pink-haired kid, Saiki Kusuo. I've gathered enough proof for him to reveal them to me, however, I cannot show the proof to him without exposing my own. I intend to do this sometime later, but I can change my plan if you're against it. ' I say telepathically.

"Hm...yeah, do it," Saya says after a moment of silence. "But waaayyy later. Just because he's a psychic, doesn't mean you need to rush yourself. He doesn't enjoy company; you know it yourself. Give him time to warm up to you. He barely knows you—and he'll try his hardest to make it stay that way. You'll have to subtly alter his opinion of you for you to warm up to him. Try spending time with him, alright?"

"Hm," I mumble, reaching the super-mart. I grab some vegetables, fruits, chocolate cake, and other fast food, along with some necessities. Along the way, I spot the pink-headed telepath himself, staring at an assortment of coffee jellies. Those antennae make him stand out like a sore thumb; I wonder how he'd hypnotized people so well they'd all thought they were hair-pins.

But really, hair-pins??? That's the best logic he could make the others think? Really?

I roll my eyes as I pay the cashier the bill, and walk out the mart.

{I still cannot get over the hairpin thing.. ne or not.

My instincts say it's not.

And lo and behold, I was correct. The Ramen shop wasn't a restaurant, but rather a tiny and unkept shop that looked like an earthquake wrecked it. I was amused at Teruhashi's face falling to despair, yet I was amazed at her quick plan of leaving us without besmirching herself.