To Be Missed

Winter is always going to be my favorite season. the weather the holidays the drinks. all of it is amazing exept for that draining feeling of not having someone to spend the season of winter with. it's only been a week since paige broke up with me but it felt like it was yesterday. i rolled out of bed to turn off my alarm that i had set across the room the night before. i put my slippers on and tiptoed to my shared bathroom so that i could brush my teeth. i put my hair up into a messy bun and did all of my normal morning routine stuff;skincare,hair, thinking about my ex. it was only eight o clock so i was shocked to hear nika knocking on the bathroom door. "can i come in?" she said from outside the door. i was entirely too tired to even comprehend words so i just hummed in response before stepping back and letting nika slide through the doorway. nika started brushing her hair and teeth while i was finishing up my hair. i picked up my phone to see that it was already about to turn 10. immediately, i started speeding up with my hair since practice started at 10:30. i slicked back my hair into a tight pony tail then grabbed my lip balm and left the bathroom to nika. i rushed to the other side of my room and got dressed in a white t shirt black sweatpants and my very old jordan 1's. still rushing, i swing the door open and head downstairs to make a quick smoothie. as i threw a mix of fruits into the blender everyone started to wake up and get ready. i was always the first one up since i took longer to get ready than anyone, other than paige who had to braid her hair every morning. "sofs? have you seen paiges hair gel?" azzi shouted from upstairs. my heart practically dropped to my stomach just hearing paiges name. before i could even answer i hear paige yell out to azzi "it right in front of you" she said before smacking azzi on the shoulder. she knew that azzi was trying to get me and paige to talk but it wasn't going to happen after everything that happened happened.

paiges point of view

i heard a couple light switches click on before my alarm (azzi) started going off. i got up and stretched my arms out before actually standing up and starting on my hair. as i was braiding my hair i noticed that my hair gel wasn't on the counter. as im looking around for it i hear azzi shout out from outside of our bathroom asking sofia where my hair gel was. as if she would know. it was obvious that she's trying to get us to get to good terms but i know that sofia is never going to forgive me. as soon as azzi yelled out to sofias i tried to think of something to say so that i wouldn't have to hear sofias voice for the first time in 2 months.

"it's right infront of you" i yell back at azzi and then walk up to her. i give her a hit to the shoulder and whisper "why would you do that azzi". azzi bursted into laughter once i stormed off to finish up my hair. once my hair was done i put on a compressed navy blue t shirt and some gray sweatpants with a pair of black and white jordan's. i flip my phone over and checked the time before rushing out the door and into my car dialing azzis contact as i pulled out of the drive way. "im going to leave without you if you don't hurry up".

all the girls created chaos in their shared house. kk had just gotten out of bed at it was already 10:25. nika was running around trying to find her practice shoes while ice was struggling to get hers on. ashlynn was busy making food for the girls that even had time to eat. meanwhile sofia was sitting in her car contemplating for the 10th time this week about if she should try to talk to paige. as she saw cars pulling out and leaving the garage she started her car and headed towards uconn university for practice. it was a quick drive so she knew she would make it on time.

notsofiadubs posted 1 hour ago

Liked by azzi35 and 136 others notsofiadubs i was way to rushed this morning tbh

notsofiadubs i was way to rushed this morning tbh

note - first part please don't be a silent reader, vote and comment pls. make me giggle (sorry it's short for the first part)💗