6.

The Saudi Arabian paddock glowed under the spotlights as Bianca weaved through the bustling sea of team members, journalists, and fellow drivers. The air buzzed with anticipation, since the Jeddah circuit is a race that requires a lot of skills to complete.

As she approached the Ferrari garage, a knot tightened in her stomach. There, in the midst of the paddock, stood Ollie Bearman, hand in hand with a new companion. The sight hit Bianca like a tidal wave, the recognition of the new girl's face bringing forth a subtle pang of familiarity. The girl looked up, meeting Bianca's gaze. It was a silent acknowledgment, an unspoken connection that hinted at shared history. Ollie, however, seemed unfazed, his attention fixed on the path ahead.

Bianca, caught off guard, forced an unfazed expression. She felt a whirlwind of emotions—betrayal, heartbreak, but on the outside she was emotionless. As she turned away, retreating from the scene, her footsteps led her to the McLaren garage, and the safe haven of her teammate, Lando. He saw the worry in her eyes.

"Bianca, everything okay?" Lando asked, concern etched on his face.

Unable to contain the flood of emotions any longer, Bianca broke down. The weight of recent events, the echoes of her past with Ollie, and the unexpected twist with Charles overwhelmed her. Lando, understanding the gravity of the situation, guided her to the sanctuary of his drivers' room. The door closed behind them, creating a haven where Bianca could finally unravel the tangled threads of her emotions.

"He brought her to the paddock, Lando. The girl he cheated on me with." Bianca cried, her voice trembling with a mix of anger and hurt. "I thought I could handle it, but seeing them together... It's like living through the betrayal all over again."

Lando's eyes widened. "Wait. He cheated on you?"

Bianca stopped, and took a moment to recall what she had said. "Oh my god. No. I didn't mean to say that..." She broke down again.

Lando, knowing he had overstepped the line, stayed in silence, and listened as Bianca poured out the story of her recent struggles. "I just wanted to race, you know? Focus on the track and leave the personal stuff behind," Bianca confessed, wiping away tears. "But the past keeps catching up with me."

Lando, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder, spoke softly, "Bianca, you're not alone. We're a team, and we're here for each other. Take a deep breath. You've got the strength to rise above this."

As the minutes passed, the storm within Bianca began to subside. Lando's words and the camaraderie within the McLaren garage acted as a soothing balm on the wounds that seemed to reopen with each twist of fate.

"Thanks, Lando," Bianca said, finding a newfound resolve. "And.. um... please don't tell anybody about Ollie cheating..."