1.

OllieBearman_SF

Dear fans and friends,

I hope this message finds you well. Today, I want to share a personal update regarding my relationship with McLaren driver Bianca Bustamante. After much reflection and discussion, we have mutually decided to part ways. This decision was not made lightly, and we both respect each other's journeys both on and off the track.

Racing has always been a demanding passion that requires immense dedication and focus. As our paths in the Formula 1 world unfold, we recognize the importance of prioritizing our individual careers. While we've shared incredible moments and supported each other through the highs and lows, we believe this decision will allow us to fully commit to our respective teams and aspirations.

Bianca is an exceptional driver and a remarkable individual. I have the utmost respect for her talent, professionalism, and the battles we've waged on the track. Our time together has been filled with unforgettable memories, and I wish her nothing but success in her future endeavors with McLaren.

To our fans, your support has meant the world to us, and we hope you understand and respect our decision. Racing is a demanding lifestyle, and we appreciate your understanding during this transition.

As I look ahead, I remain focused on my journey with Scuderia Ferrari. The challenges and opportunities that lie ahead on the F1 circuit are immense, and I am committed to giving my all to the team and to our passionate supporters.

Thank you for your continued support, and here's to the exciting adventures that await us on the track.

RacerBia

Dear all,

I hope this message finds you all well and enjoying the excitement of the racing world. Today, I want to share a personal update about my relationship with Ollie Bearman. Life in the fast lane often leads to difficult decisions, and after careful consideration, we've chosen different paths.

Racing has always been the core of our connection, and I hold immense respect for Ollie's talent and dedication to the sport. Yet, as we navigate the twists and turns of our individual careers, I feel it's crucial to address the complexities that can arise when speed and ambition intertwine.

While on the surface, our decision may seem like a mutual choice to prioritize our racing endeavors, recent events have cast shadows on the sincerity of our journey. In the world of Formula 1, trust and transparency are indispensable. Unfortunately, not all races unfold on an even playing field.

As I continue my journey with McLaren, my focus remains unwavering on the track, giving my best for the team and our incredible fans. The road ahead may be challenging, but with your steadfast support, I am confident in my ability to navigate these uncertain times and emerge stronger.

To my fans, you have been my driving force, and I am grateful for every ounce of support. Sometimes, the most unexpected turns come when we least anticipate them, but together, I am certain we will face them head-on and continue this thrilling race.