10.

RacerBia
Hey Papaya Crew! Just a quick one.
Obviously the news about Mine and Ollie's true reason for breaking up has come out. And I would like to talk about that.
All of you know that Ollie cheated on me, however you haven't seen the conversations in the background. I want to share them with you.

Although Ollie took the blame for cheating, I played a huge role in that, and I wasn't there when he needed me the most. I was too busy with my own problems, but not the problems Ollie was having.
I was the one who contributed to the cheating, it is because of me, that Ollie had to find someone else to confide in.

Please stop leaving hate comments on Ollie's socials. I know they are happening and if you are one of those haters, I never want you to refer to yourself as one of my fans.

Thank you.

————————————————————————
Ollie had just finished his workout and heard a faint buzz from his phone. Bianca had posted a tweet. He knew he shouldn't be looking at his ex's tweets, but curiosity killed the cat.
Ollie opened twitter and before he even saw Bianca's post, he saw he gained 15,000 followers back. But Ollie didn't care what his follower count is. He only cared about what Bianca had posted.
He opened her page and saw that she had written a post about him. Saying that he didn't deserve all the hate that he had been getting for cheating.

Guilt consumed Ollie. He had cheated on her. He deserved all the hate. He did cheat. He did do something wrong, yet she was still fighting in his corner like a guardian angel, and thats when he knew.

He had to try and win her back.

He pulled out his phone and called Fernando. Since he had become his team principal he had been Ollie's therapist.

"Fernando. I want to get her back."

He chuckled, and said: "I know, son. I have known since Bahrain. What do you want me to do?"

"What about a big dinner with Red Bull, Ferrari and Mclaren. To celebrate the championship battle of last season. You know, between Lando, Bianca, Max and Me. It would mean you can speak to Christian and Toto about Team stuff, and I can see Bianca."

"Perfecta! I will organise that for next race. The Australian GP."

"Thanks Fernando. You are honestly a saint."