7.

"The interview room here at the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix is now all set, and here I have with me Lando Norris, our world champion, seated alongside Ollie Bearman of Ferrari, Carlos Sainz from Audi, Alex Albon of Mercedes, and the ever-charismatic Daniel Ricciardo from Red Bull! Now, lets begin. Carlos, you boys at Audi have obviously put a lot of work into the car last season, and finished off fourth in the constructors standings, fighting against Mercedes, who ended fifth. Tell us about that."

"Well it was a lot of work. I can assure you. We are very lucky that we had sponsors backing the project, and the brilliant Ferrari engine in the back of our car. We are looking to try to fight for the championship in the next few seasons, I hope." replied Carlos.

"Amazing, and a question to Daniel and Alex. With both of you being the second drivers of your teams, has it felt like a challenge to put forward your ideas to your teams?"

Daniel chipped in first. "Well I mean, Max deserves to be in the lead car. He was rapid last season, but our cars are both specifically suited to us uniquely. I have my own team of engineers who specifically listen to me to make the car perfect for me."

Alex also put forward a comment. "Mercedes has always treated me and George as equals. This goes from Team Orders to the setups of our cars."

However, one rogue question, uttered with a seemingly innocent tone, shifted the entire dynamic of the interview. "And Ollie, can you tell me about the breakup between you and McLaren's Bianca Bustamante which unfortunately led to the end of your relationship?"

The room fell into a hushed silence as all eyes turned to Ollie Bearman, his expression momentarily faltering. "It was mutual," he stated with a practiced calmness, attempting to deflect the inquiry.

"Mutual? I think we all know that's not the whole story."

Ollie shot to the voice of the jeer. It was Lando. Ollie was shocked, nobody knew the truth except for him and Bianca, unless she told him...

"Lando.. I don't understand what you mean." Ollie said calmly.

"Do you not?"

"No I don't. Me and Bianca left things in a good place. No hard feelings."

"Sure! Sure! Tell that to Bianca who broke down in my drivers room this morning, because you brought the bitch you cheated on her with to this grand prix!"

Everyone was shocked. Carlos, Alex, Daniel and the host all looked mortified. Ollie knew that every Formula One fan in the world would know he cheated, this was all being televised live. Lando stuck up his middle finger to Ollie, and walked out of the interview room, leaving Ollie standing there, still directly in the cameras shot.

"Well... umm... at least Drive to Survive will be interesting this year." Daniel shrugged.

AN: Happy New Year! I will try to get another chapter of Under the surface out tomorrow, and maybe another chapter of Invulnerable.