11.

"And that's touchdown, Mclaren crew" the captain said.

Bianca was just finishing up her conversation with her fitness coach, and Zak Brown walked up to her.

"Hey Bianca. So Alonso has just arranged a big formal event for us, Red Bull and Ferrari. He says it's to celebrate the great title fight we had last season. You're coming, it's tonight."

"Um- but I think I have something on-"

Zak shook his head and said "It wasn't a question."

Fuck. Bianca thought. She walked to Lando's driver room and banged on the door.

"Bianca! Does this mean you want to be frien-" he started.

"-Shut! I am still furious at you. But I am more furious at Ollie and Fernando right now so you WILL sit down and listen."

Lando didn't have to be told twice. He planted himself on his desk chair and allowed Bianca to take the bed.

"Have you heard about this party tonight?"

He had. He knew about it before Bianca even knew. Because he helped plan the whole thing. Ollie and Fernando came to ask him for help with the party, and originally he shut them down quickly, but once he saw the true sincerity on Ollie's face, and remembered the happiness the couple once shared, he caved in.

Lando had organised the venue, and making sure all the Mclaren and Red Bull team were free, as he asked Max to help too. Both Max and Lando hired the best party planners, and they set up an entire gala in less than 5 days.

But Lando didn't tell Bianca this, he could sense her absolute hatred for the event, and him telling her that him and Ollie were the driving forces behind it would surely lose any chance Ollie had of getting back with her. So he played dumb.

"What party?" He replied cooly.

"There is a stupid Big Three party tonight to 'celebrate last year's title fight'. Apparently it was Fernando's idea."

"Ohhh that. Yeah, I am looking forward to it. I heard Martin Garrix is going to be DJing."

That was Lando's secret weapon. Him and Max managed to get Martin Garrix to come and DJ, repaying an IOU Max had from another event. Bianca was a die-hard Martin Garrix fan, so he hoped the mere mention of him would sway Bianca's view to a more positive light.

"M-M-Martin Garrix? Is he really? Alright then. I will come, but only until Midnight. I am not staying any longer than I have to."

Big 3 Party Planners
Nando + 🐻man + Norizz + Sid the Sloth + Martin Garrix

Norizz: Boom!
🐻man: What does Boom mean
Norizz: Bianca is coming tonight
Nando: PERFECTO
Martin Garrix: Was it me?
Norizz: Yep!
Sid the Sloth: Ok.
🐻man: Alright.
🐻man: I just hope tonight goes well 🤞