Talk to Me

Malachi

I had never imagined someone would hunt me down to find out who I was. Let alone, find me to play along with me over the phone. Tonight was a welcomed call. Bri was amazing. She had me fascinated from the beginning of the call. After she started asking for help, I had an idea that I was getting a taste of my own medicine, but when I realized that it was the same person I occasionally prank called, she piqued my interest even more.

She had me shoot my load; her voice was so sultry and sexy I couldn't help but imagine her riding my cock until I exploded. Hearing her climax over the phone was delightful. As she moaned, it excited me to the point I couldn't hold it as I imagined her creaming all over me. I wanted to feel her, I wanted her more than anything. Eventually I will have to meet her; I just couldn't let this one get away from me.

As I took a shower, my mind kept going back to the phone call as I tried to imagine what Bri looked like. Yet every time I closed my eyes, I would see the woman from the building. I want to hear her moan. She looked as if she would look sensuously laying next to me. I began stroking my shaft while in the shower thinking about her. I wanted to meet her. I wanted to know about her, even if I just found out her name at first. I wanted to see what she was all about.

The more I thought about her, the more I stroked my cock until I exploded in the shower. I set my sights on my next goal to accomplish; to get her to be the one stroking me in the shower.

Friday. The end of the work week. I was honestly disappointed only because it would mean that I wouldn't be able to see the woman I had fantasized about for at least two days. Lately I have been so horny, I feel as though I'm losing control. I had my driver drop me off a few blocks away from work as I wanted the opportunity to run into her again.

I camped out in front of her building, as if I was waiting for a cab and then I saw her pull up in an Uber. She looked gorgeous dressed in a warm taupe ensemble - a brown and taupe, plaid mini skirt matched with a chocolate turtleneck sweater, dark brown, knee-high leather boots, a caramel colored brimmed hat topped with a taupe overcoat finishing off her look. As she grabbed her purse out the back of the Uber, she caught me watching her and stopped instantly.

"Hi," I said looking at her. She smiled and looked around.

"Are you speaking to me?" She said looking bewildered.

"Yes, I am."

"Hi." She replied, staring at me.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to startle you. I just saw you getting out of the car and stopped. I've seen you before," I said, stepping closer as she closed the door and stepped onto the sidewalk.

"Oh, right. The other day," she said, squinting her eyes trying to remember. "You were leaving the building right?"

"Yeah, that was me." I answered as she looked directly at me. She looked more beautiful as she stood in front of me and her voice satisfied my ears. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you. Do you work in the building?"

"No, I work not far from here, but I try to get some exercise every once in a while."

"Even in the cold huh?" she said as she checked the time on her phone. She started walking slowly towards the entrance of the building.

"Well, that's when it's the best." I said walking with her.

"How do you figure?"

"Well, when you exercise in the cold, your body will create the heat you need as you continue to move around, therefore this cold won't feel as cold as it does when you're just standing in it."