Operation Cock Enlargement

In the calm afternoon, Lincoln is making out with Ronnie Anne in his bedroom, on his bed. As they are kissing and licking each other's tongue, Lincoln is 'massaging' Ronnie Anne's chest while Ronnie Anne currently grabbing Lincoln's crotch.

Lincoln: "(Thinking while cupping Ronnie Anne's breasts)She does have big boobs for her age. I wish I can see them with my own eyes."

RA: "(Surprised with Lincoln cupping her breasts then slaps him in the face)WHAT ARE TRYING TO DO LAME-O!!!"

Lincoln: "Ouch! What was that for? I mean it's normal for a guy to massage the girl's breasts when he is making out? By the way you still grabbing my crotch(points at his crotch where Ronnie Anne still grabbing it)."

RA: "(Blushes)That was not intentional."

Lincoln: "Now that we officially a couple now why don't we take off each other's clothes so that we can know each other better? Can you let me see those awesome tits of yours, please?

RA: "(Shrugs and facing away)No way! Not until you show yours first."

Lincoln: "(Sighed)Fine, I'll show you my cock anyway..."

Lincoln's upzips his pants, revealing his small, flaccid penis. Ronnie Anne obviously not impressed to see it.

Lincoln: "See, I know you not going to like it...(Shrugs).

RA: "(Enrages and clenches fist)You're not even erected when we are together. Either you are fantasizing someone else or I'm not sexy enough for you. (Shouts angrily)NOW DIE!!!(Punches Lincoln's balls)

Lincoln: "(Screams in pain)OUCH!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!"

RA: "(Angrily)OUR RELATIONSHIP IS FINALLY OVER, LAME-O. I'M GOING TO TELL MY BROTHER TO STOP DATING YOUR SISTER!!!"

Ronnie Anne angrily leaves Lincoln's bedroom and steps outside the Loud House while Lincoln tries to catch up with her.

Lincoln: "(Pleading in tears)Ronnie Anne, please don't go..."

Lincoln dropped on his knees, crying and all his siblings to see what's wrong.

Luna: "What's the matter luv, I thought you're going to get laid with Ronnie Anne today."

Leni: "Linky's all sad. So am I."

Lincoln: "Ronnie Anne is breaking up with me. She tells that my penis isn't big enough for her."

Lynn: "Breaking up is bad but breaking up because of your penis length is too far, even for her(clenches her fist).

Lola: "(With fire in her eyes)THAT SANTIAGO BITCH IS GOING TO PAY FOR MAKING LINKY CRY!!!"

Lincoln: "...And she threatened to tell Bobby to break with you, Lori."

Lori: "(Surprised)Wait, she wants Bobby to literally break up with me? This is literally beyond unforgivable."

Lisa: "Worry not, brother. We already have a solution for your rather tiny genitalia."

Lucy: "As long as you agree with our terms."

Lincoln: "Wait, what that supposed to mean?(Scratches head)"

Lisa: "We can enlarge your genitalia which impresses your romantic interest but there's a side effect, the size upgrade will be permanent and it cannot be reversed."

Lucy: "I already practiced on countless of male cadavers that Lisa provided and they all got erection but I never did it on living one."

Luan: "Talk about eternal boner..."

All other siblings groaned at Luan's 'joke'.

Luan: "That was not a joke."

Lisa: "Now that you agreed with our terms, we shouldn't waste our time here. Siblings, let's go to the backyard and see the contraption yourself."