Morning Wood

At dawn, before everyone else wakes up, Lynn stealthy walks into Lincoln's room without making any noises. There she found her brother still asleep with a bulge visible on his blanket. Slowly she gets inside Lincoln's blanket and finds out he wear nothing under the blanket. She waste no time licking and eventually sucking her brother's penis.

Lincoln: "(Wakes up and thinking)Man, why my body feel very uncomfortable?"

Then he noticed that he isn't alone. It appeared someone under his blanket, currently sucking his penis. Then he threw his blanket away from his bed and find Lynn is sucking his penis.

Lincoln: "What the heck Lynn, why don't you let me sleep in peace?"

Lynn: "If I wasn't quick enough, someone else will suck your cock. In fact Lori and Ronnie Anne already sucked your cock sooner than me."

Lincoln: "I already said that you need to wait for your turn."

Lynn: "Fuck that. This is my turn now and I'm not going to stop until you cum."

Lincoln: "Fine..."

Lynn continues to suck on her brother's penis and her head bobbing back and forth. She paced herself, maintaining a steady rhythm and degree of suction, ensuring that her lips passed over Lincoln's glans on every single stroke to maximize the stimulation. She looked up at him as she blew him. She couldn't speak, of course, but somehow the look in her eyes communicated her thoughts very clearly.

Lynn: "(Thinking)Come on, give me that load. You know you need to."

Lincoln almost couldn't stand it anymore, when he was at the point of breaking down and begging Lynn to go faster, however much he would humiliate himself by doing so—Lynn's head-bobs sped up. Finally she tasted some bitter fluid in her mouth, it was pre-cum and it won't be long for him to release his sperm.

Lynn: "(Thinking)That's it Stinkcoln, give me that delicious protein shake."

Seconds later, several jets of semen shooting into Lynn's mouth. Lincoln keep ejaculating until his sister's mouth cavity is full of his semen.

Lincoln: "(Ejaculating)Ah! Ah! AH! AHHHHH!"

As his ejaculation stops, Lynn swallows his semen with huge, audible gulp.

*gulp*

Lynn: "(Astonished)Man, that was the most delicious cum I ever tasted! It almost taste like spicy subs."

Lincoln: "That's because I can't stop thinking about spicy subs when I cum in your mouth."

Lynn: "(Suprised)What! You can make your cum to taste like that!!!"

Lincoln: "According to Lisa, I can change the taste of my cum by just thinking about it. Back in that day I was thinking for my cum to taste like candy when Lori sucked me and today I made my cum taste like spicy sub for you."

Lynn: "Dang it, why you two never told us earlier?"

Lincoln: "Well, it still in experimental stage and so we don't know about its side effects yet."

Lynn: "Is that the best excuse you can come up with? By the way let's fuck now and my pussy can't wait any longer."

Lynn takes off her red shorts and panties revealing her wet, dripping vagina.

Lincoln: "Wait you shouldn't..."

Before Lincoln were able to finish his sentence Lynn lowering her body onto her brother's still erect penis and slowly her vagina swallows his penis until it hits her cervix, which only half of his penis length.

Lynn: "(Disappointed)Wait, it already at limit? Fine then, time for me to get working."

Lynn starts to ride on Lincoln's penis like a cowgirl and Lincoln holding her waist.

Lynn: "(Pounding on Lincoln's penis)That's it Stinkcoln, pound me harder!"

Lincoln also thrust his penis deep into his sister vagina. He felt Lynn's vagina is notable tighter than Ronnie Anne's.

Lincoln: "(Thinking)Lynn's pussy even tighter than Ronnie Anne's. Is it because we are siblings or she loves me more than Ronnie Anne? Fuck that, all I need now is to cum inside her."

As both thrust into each other, Lynn hugs and making out with her brother.

Lynn: "(Whispers into Lincoln's ear)You know what Stinkcoln, I always loved you."

Lincoln: "(Surprised)Wait, WHAT!!!"

Lynn: "(Slaps Lincoln's cheek)Don't think about it!"

Lincoln: "Yeah, fine. Let's get it over with."

He thrust faster, intensifying that sweet friction between his genitals and Lynn's. The athlete moved faster, too, moaning and whimpering with effort and pleasure.

Lincoln: "(Moaning)I'm...I'm...gonna...I'm gonna...ARGHHH!"

Lincoln squeezed Lola against him as he shot ropes of cum down the length of the Lynn's smooth thighs. He releases his penis from Lynn's vagina and his semen overflown. Lincoln noticed that unlike his experience with Ronnie Anne, there was no blood coming out from Lynn's vagina.

Lincoln: "There was no blood, don't tell me that you are..."

Lynn: "Of course I'm no longer a virgin, Stinkcoln. I already fucked many guys before. I even sucked them dry to get their cum. That's why I have this strong muscles to choke you(chokes Lincoln)."

Lincoln: "You don't have to demonstrate that!"

Lynn: "By the way thanks for fucking me. Remember, this is only a beginning and we will fuck more often from now on(kisses Lincoln)."

Lincoln: "So you really loves me..."

Lynn: "(Punches Lincoln)NAH! I never said that I loved you."

Lynn leaves Lincoln's room and left her brother alone.

Lincoln: "(Thinking)Looks like from today I need to lock the door before sleep."