Late Night Fun

It's 11 o'clock and Lincoln lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling and couldn't stop thinking about his missing Ace Savvy card.

Lincoln: "If I dropped it somewhere, let's hope that nobody picked it up..."

After a while, he wanted to relieve himself at the bathroom. As he walked along the corridor, he noticed that his sisters' rooms had their lights off and snoring sounds can be heard outside except for Lori and Leni's room which is unsurprising as they tend to stay up late. After he relieved himself and left the bathroom, he noticed the light in Lori's room still on. He decided to knock the door.

*Knocks* *Knocks*

Leni: "Who's there?"

Lincoln: "It's me, Lincoln."

Leni: "Oh Linky, please come in."

Lincoln enters Lori and Leni's room and finds Leni sitting on her bed, knitting new underwear for him. Lori still not at home.

Lincoln: "Where's Lori and why she's not home yet?"

Leni: "She said she went to Bobby's apartment for a sleepover. They must be fucking right now."

Lincoln: "Well, they are couple after all."

Leni: "By the way Linky, why don't you try on these totes undies I just made? You can try them here."

Lincoln blushes but Leni keep smiling at him and eventually he was convinced enough to take off his pants and underpants, revealing his massive but flaccid penis to his sister. Leni couldn't help herself but amazed at her brother's penis.

Leni: "(Amazed)O-M-Gosh! Linky, your cock totes bigger than the last time I saw it."

Lincoln: "(Blushes)It's nothing. My cock always at this size."

Leni: "Here, try this undies"

Lincoln wears the underpants which handed to him by Leni. Despite the size of his penis and testicles, the underpants fit perfectly and the bulge is not visible.

Lincoln: "These undies even better than the previous ones you made, Leni. Thanks."

Lincoln take his new underpants and as he about to leave Leni grabbed his hand.

Leni: "Wait, why don't you stay in my room for little longer?"

Lincoln: "Why? It's already 11 at night."

Leni: "To think about it, it's unfair only Lori is having fun right now. Why don't we have fun together tonight?"

Leni takes off her nightgown and reveals her large breasts and hardened nipples.

Leni: "(Seductively)Come on Linky, play with my tits."

Lincoln start massaging his sister's breasts and twerking her nipples. Leni's nipples are hardened and Leni moans with her brother playing with her breasts.

Leni: "My breasts are totes smaller than Lori's, am I right?"

Lincoln: "I don't care about sizes. I love playing with them because they are yours."

Leni: "Oh Linky, you are so romantic."

After playing with them for a while, Lincoln sucks one of Leni nipples.

Leni: "Oh, that's totes tickles linky. Now you looks like a baby sucking my tits like that."

Lincoln continue to sucks on Leni's nipples while Leni giving her brother a handjob.

Leni: "Your cock is getting bigger and harder. Why don't let me to suck it?"

Lincoln stops sucking Leni's breasts and let his sister to suck his cock. He was surprised that Leni able to swallow almost entire length of his penis. He couldn't believe how much of his length she was getting into her mouth on every stroke. She had to be taking it all the way to the back of her throat.