Sweet Payback

At park after school, Ronnie Anne sitting alone on the bench while thinking about what she did to Lincoln yesterday.

RA: "(Thinking)I was too harsh on Lincoln yesterday. I hope he will forgive me."

Suddenly a familiar voice heard from behind and it was Lincoln. Ronnie Anne stops thinking to herself and pretend not seeing him.

Lincoln: "Hello Ronnie Anne. What with that face?"

RA: "(Shrugs)You again. What do you want from me?"

Lincoln: "Nothing, other than to show you my big, beautiful cock."

RA: "(Surprised)Wait, WHAT!!!"

Lincoln: "(Smiles)Yes and I do have a big cock right now. I can show you if you provides me some cover."

RA: "Don't try to fool me. If you have a big cock right now the bulge will be visible but it don't."

Lincoln: "Still not convinced? Let me sit next to you if you want to see it by yourself."

RA: "Fine. If you are really lying and will destroy it."

Lincoln sits next to Ronnie Anne and using their bags as cover, she slowly unzips Lincoln's pants and lowers down his underpants, a huge flaccid penis appears.

RA: "(Amazed)Man that is impressive lame-o. How did your enlarge your cock? And why the bulge not visible from outside?"

Lincoln: "My sisters helped me to enlarge this cock. As for the bulge Leni made me a special underpants so that my cock and balls won't make a bulge outside."

RA: "Let me touch it to make sure it is real. I already saw too many fake tits and cocks in these days."

Lincoln: "Sure but please don't stimulate it too much or it won't fit my underpants anymore."

Ronnie Anne strokes Lincoln's cock and balls and only to find they are real. She couldn't help herself but to feel more exited.

Lincoln: "That's enough. When it get hard, it will be difficult to shrink back."

RA: "Oh, sorry about that."

Lincoln: "Don't worry about it. Why don't we continue on what we did yesterday?"

RA: "Sure and let's not waste time here."

In Lincoln's room, after making out for few minutes, Ronnie Anne decided to unzip Lincoln's pant take out his penis. Its even bigger than she saw in the park few minutes earlier.

RA: "Wow, it's even bigger than before."

Lincoln: "Now that I already show mine, would you show yours?"

RA: "(Began undressing)Get an eyeful, lame-o."

Ronnie Anne takes off her sweater and training bra, revealing small but developing breasts. Her body is much more feminine than Lincoln thought.

Lincoln: "That some nice tits you have there."

RA: "(Blushes)Don't call them 'tits'."

Lincoln: "Take off your skirt too. I want to see your pussy as well."

RA: "Nah, let me suck your cock first lame-o."

Lincoln: "You have to wake up the 'snake' first."

Lincoln lies down on his bed while Ronnie Anne giving him a handjob. His penis slowly grow bigger and harder.

RA: "Looks like your cock is ready to be sucked."

Ronnie Anne start to swallow Lincoln's cock. Her little mouth felt tighter than Lori's before. Lincoln pushed his penis deeper into her mouth, hitting her throat and his penis not even halfway through.