Prologue

Lucas POV

Adam positioned me in front of a large mirror in his room. The moment I entered his room, his pheromones smell hit my nostrils; it was a heavy scent.

Heavy pheromones indicate that the Alpha is extremely angry or extremely lusty. Positioning me before the mirror, he asked me, "What do you see?" I was speechless. I don't see anything. The only thing I saw was that his face was raging with anger. But what could be the reason for his anger?
He removed the coat off my body, that he had given me during dinner and again popped the same question. I still don't see anything.

He pressed my nipples so hard, that I let out a moan. "You brat, why do you have to dress like this at a family dinner?"

I never thought this dress was so revealing. "Are you an whore, Seeking for attention?"

"No, Adam, I swear", I let out but he still pressed my nipples and never let them.

"A spoiled child must be taught properly, don't you think?"

"I am sorry, I won't wear anything like this again.", I said to him.

"You know Lucas, the fuck, how many people at the table you have aroused with your revealing attire?"

"They are your family members", I stammered defending myself.

"Fuck family, they are all Alphas. You are an omega and my mate. You first give me my son and then go and whore around after I annul our marriage."

I stood there in utter shock. Son? So, I must bear a son for him? After that? He would annul our marriage!

"These are the nipples right, that were exposed?", he pressed harder and wrecked my shirt off. Ripping my pants off he spread my legs farther exposing myself naked before the mirror. With great force, his lips attacked my nape, biting them and causing a hickey there!

"You are mine......put it in your brain, you are not allowed to wear those fucking things in front of anyone except me", he choked me with his hands.

This story contains extreme smut. So read at your own risk and if you are above 18 years of age.

With Love,

its_kyra_world