| 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 |

𝙰 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚎

"Morning, sunrise, afternoon, sunset, evening. Which do you prefer, Y/n darling?"

"Hmm? You're calling me endearments again, Rei."

"Why not? I'll call you every pet name I could think of! But uhm, what's your answer to my question?"

"If I have to choose, it would be evening. Because it's the most time that I get to be with you. We would just lie next to each other while listening to the quiet nature."

"Oh, that touched my heart very much. To simplify it, you just love spending time with me, right?"

"Yes, of course. But, I do understand that you have to be out for work for a long time each day. That's why I always patiently wait for you by the door."

"I love you, Y/n."

"I love you too, Rei."

An unshaken love between a man and a woman was leading to its happily ever after, however, one must interfere to prove the worth of their unconditional love. Were they willing to sacrifice everything in the name of love?

Just as Rei was about to leave for his daily work, he received a letter from his superior to leave the town and never come back again. The owner of where he worked perished earlier that day from being assassinated.

Apparently, it was all because of a grudge from the opposing company that had always been rivaled with where Rei was working. The letter continued on stating that he and the other employees were being targeted next.

With panic arising through his head, he got a hold of Y/n and ran as quickly as possible, leaving everything behind except for his beloved partner. The woman had been running with his tight grip on her wrist, confused and lost all at once.

However, she just waited for him to calm down before she asked what was happening. Rei simply replied, "From now on, we will be leaving to the countryside where no one else can find us. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes, I'm fine with it. May I ask why? What was in that letter you were reading?" Y/n said with a hint of anxiety lingering at the back of her head as she was left with a question yet to be answered.

Rei answered her with a nervous smile, elaborating to Y/n the whole situation. At first, she was shocked upon hearing his explanation, however, she soon reached a conclusion as to what action she should take.

"Rei, I'll protect you! I will be the one working for us starting today. You don't have to leave the home we are going to build. Alright?" Y/n said with a soft voice as she caressed his cheek.

Rei closed his eyes for a moment as he held the warm hand placed on his cheek. "Thank you for understanding, Y/n." he uttered with a whispery tone, feeling the beat of his heart.

With each passing day, the two worked hard in building their shelter that turned to be their only safe place where they can sleep at ease with no worry of being found. It was extremely far away from the city and they had no neighbor around them.

Rei enjoyed the breath of nature and the wilderness. He had always been a sweet lover to the animals. It didn't bother him when they had surprised visitors who were all animals while they were finishing up their sturdy home.

Y/n was in charge of working out in the field for almost the whole day. It was tiring yet she endured it all to protect the man she loved dearly. Rei meant the world to her, so she planned on being his first and last love. No matter what happened, she would stand by him, she would always be there for him.