Childe🔫🔹

Mafia Au

Childe's pov

The weather was perfect. The sun was shining. The air was cool. Everything was perfect.

I was on my way to visit Wangshu Inn to see a special someone. I wanted to talk to Zhongli about something that's been on my mind for a week now.. I think I've been followed lately. Everywhere I go I can feel eyes on me like every movement of mine is constantly watched.

I needed to seek advice, and he was the only one I could go to without any doubt in mind.

I could feel that lingering feeling back, as I was almost at wangshu inn. I tried to walk faster but I heard footsteps following in the same direction. I turned to a random alleyway to try and lose them and stopped shortly when I didn't hear any more footsteps following me.

I sighed in relief for a sec. For. A. Second.

When I opened my eyes again there were men all dressed in black, one with a baseball bat, others with guns. One approached me in a deep and intimidating voice.

"Our boss says you got debt to pay" says this rando. "Fuck whoever your boss is. I don't owe ANYONE"

"You're coming with us whether you like it or not" was all I heard before I heard a *bang* and everything blacked out.

When I woke up, I found myself tied up to a chair, duck tape on my mouth, topless, with blood dripping down my forehead. *What the actual fuck am I doing in this hell hole* I thought as I was adjusting to the light above me in this pitch black room. Just then, I heard footsteps coming toward the room I'm in, made by... A pair of high heels?

That someone opened the door with a sigh and a chuckle right after. "Haah~ Hey Ajax" *Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK*
I knew that voice. I knew the person behind all this. *Bitch*

"Miss me?"

I can't believe I'm stuck with the last person I ever want to see again. Let's just say... She's not my favorite person. She's my ex. I'm not proud of it, but I kinda DID owe her one. Basically, she bailed me out of jail when we were still together. The details don't really matter at this point. I wonder what she wants.

Y'all might be wondering why I hate her so much... Who wouldn't hate someone in the mafia who used to work for our organization but ended up being a spy but didn't tell you so you would keep falling in love with them? That dirty little liar.

She had one of her men take off the duck tape on my mouth "Why do all this? Hm?" I spoke weakly, as if I had just got out of bed.

"I missed you sm, that's all" she smiled but it was easy to tell that stupid lie. "Cut the bullshit." I glared at her. "Alright Alright there, well the thing is... I'm a bit... lonely?" she paused, I then knew what she meant.
*ISTG THIS MF* "*deep sigh* you mean you're just horny?" she nodded then smirked. "Why the hell would you pick me for that?" I had a disgusted look plastered on my face.

"Why would I bother looking for another man when you were the best one out of all of them? I love what you di last time" she said as she slid her index finger from my neck down to my abs.

I would be lying if I said that didn't turn me on... But this was Y/N FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE. The one person I swore to not ever fuck again. Even if I did enjoy our last fuck session. "So~ You ready?"

"Tf?"

"Doesn't matter what your answer is, I'm doing it anyway" she smiled innocently. "It would be a waste not to, since you're already here~" OH THAT ANNOYING VOICE.

She stroked my sensitive, clothed member slowly. I let out a quiet whimper by accident. *Shit, what was that?* "Still sensitive, I see"

She then ordered her men to get a small box then leave right after. I could not even question what was in that box as she started sucking on my neck. "Agh~" a soft moan went flying out of my dumbass mouth. She started unbuckling my trousers while gently kissing me on the lips. God, I missed her sweet lips.

I didn't know it then, but I started kissing her back as I patiently waited for my pants to be gone. Then finally, the pants and boxers were off, leaving my dick exposed. She then grabbed it and squeezed it gently, teasing me. "Fuck~ you~" I tried to sound intimidating but ended up moaning instead. "Oh you will~" she teased.

She started stroking... painfully slow. I was trying so hard to keep down my whimpers but I was almost at my limit. "So-" I choked. "Are you just gonna keep doing this? Or are you actually gonna do something?" I mocked. The, to my shock she started seductively lowering the trousers she had on, along with her panties.
"Still just how you left it~" she smirked down at me, still tied up to this wooden chair. She then sat on my lap, her stomach pressing against my now agitated cock, aka hard.

"I'll make sure you and I both feel good" she assures. Slowly aligning my dick up in her yk, she starts moaning wildly. I don't know why it made my dick harder, but it did.

She did all the work riding on my cock as I refused to thrust it myself, I didn't want to be here in the first place. But I couldn't help but moan and groan by how good I was feeling then.

"mMH~ Ajax~~ AugH~"

"F-Fuck~ Your d-dick feels so goo- aaAhH~"

"UghH~"

Meanwhile, I was trying to keep my "sounds" down so she wouldn't get the wrong idea. "Ugh~ fuck" slipped out of my mouth. She then smirked and slammed her hips faster and harder. God. This felt amazing.

"You like that~?"

"H-Hell no, AghH~"

I wanted it to be over, but at the same time I didn't. Like, wtf is wrong with me.

She ended up cumming all over my cock after a lot of thrusts. I DID NOT ever want to cum in front of her, with her, or in her, so I held it all in until she was out of there. "Oh come on now~" she started. "I know you just don't want to cum~ But it must be painful, dear"

"Sh-shut up"

.
.
.
.
.

A/n: hi hello guyss, I wanted to update sooner for months but my deadline got moved a lot (I moved the deadline) I was supposed to make this a Christmas special, but now it turned into a new year special hehe. Anywayss thank you for reading xoxo.

(sorry if it's too short)