Chapter IV

Chapter 4: the apologize

"Naomi where do you think your going" Cole walks up to me. "Are you alright?" He looks at me confused.

"I'm okay" i say even though i know i wasn't "t-totally alright" is stutter a little causing the fact that i'm drunk and just have been kissed by fucking Isaac Garcia.

"You're not okay, lets get you home" he grabs me and yells over to danny. "Danny get the others"

"Are you inlove with Jackie" i ask confused to see him face expression change completely.
"Naomi, you are drunk" he bows down and says to me face to face.

"It's okay i won't be mad" i keep saying as he walks me over to the car. "Just sit there" he says placing me in the back of the car.

I rest still not knowing what the heck is going on with my life. My life was ruined anyways. I had lost the people i loved, and now i sat in a random dudes car drunk.

Suddenly everyone came or at least the people that came in the first place. Jackie sits next to me as i look at her. "Naomi what is up with you" she looks demented at me and i just look at her.

"getting drunk, this isn't you" she said holding on my shoulder as i see Isaac getting in car all exhausted.

"I didn't think it would go this far" the car drives and we head home. Jackie looks at me and sighs. "Alex and Cole got into a fight" she says and leans back into her seat. I look at her confused

*

"Hey guys was the bonfire okay" Kathrine says after  all us coming inside. "Yep all good" Cole says as everyone looks at Kathrine.

"And there was no drinking?" George says from the back. "Absolutely no drinking" Isaac says and i look at him with sqeezed eyes.
"Yes there w-" Nathan covers my mouth before i could finish my sentence.

Kathrine looks at us all weirdly "alright" she says as Jackie drags me upstairs and puts me to bed. I can inform i slept very fast.

next morning

It was Saturday, fresh morning with nothing but a total headache. "Goodmorning sleephead" Jackie says from her bed. He was already dressed and clean. I sit there for a moment to ponder what really happened yesterday.

"Oh god" i place my hand on my forehead. "Are you okay?" She asks me with a worried look on her face.

"Yeah it's just, so much happened yesterday" i sit there looking into the sky zoning out.
Sit takes a seat on my bed and touches my shoulder lightly.

"You're right, so much happened and you were drunk" she laughs and continues staring into the room.

"I'm so dumb, i'm so fucking dumb!" I speak loudly and sigh. "You are not dumb, you weren't ment to be drunk" she chuckles and looks at me. I get up from the bed and stand on the floor for a moment.

"I'm a total idiot! Stupid, stupid!!" I almost yell but i know Kathrine or George will here me if i shout too loud.

"Naomi! Calm down, it happens fo-" before she could finish speaking I spoke "Isaac kissed me" i whisper worried and her face changed from neutral to suprised.

"Congratulations" she says furrowing her brows smiling. "No! He didn't wan't to, i didn't wan't to. We were playing some... truth or dare game where you had to kiss the person to your left if you couldn't answer and it just sort of... happened"
Everything came out at once. "Her smile drop and she looks confused at me.

"But he kisses you?" She asked weirdly confused. "He was forced" i say looking down at the floor. "And i was drunk"

"But you don't like him? He is a catch" she winked at me. "God Jackie you aren't listening to me" i say resting my arms on my hips.
"I'm sorry Naomi" she said sighing.

"I guess i won't speak to him for the rest of my life" i cross my arms and lock my sight to the floor. "Come on girl, you live with him. You can't just abandon him forever" Jackie looks at me.

"He called you curlygirl" she smirked atill trying to convince me and i look at her in a why-are-you-not-on-my-side kind of way.

"Okay sorry, well i have problems with Cole too but i don't just abandon him do i?" She continues to look at me with those brown eyes.

"Yeah and you are totally inlove with him" i mumble and she looks at me in disbelief. "I'm together with Alex" she shrugges.

"We have things to get through, its thanksgiving tomorrow" she says and stands up from my bed.

"Its thanksgiving tomorrow? Wow time flies" i say tired and nod my head slowly she says "come on" and reached out her hand to let me take it.

"Fine" i say making a sad face taking her hand.

"Hey girls, for thanksgiving tomorrow you are able to make a dish for thanksgiving dinner, anything you wanna make. Something from back then" Kathrine says smiling at us.

"Yeah" come from me and i look over at Jackie "I'm good" she says.
I look confused at her, "why?" I mime at her but she doesn't respond.

"Just let me know if you wan't to" Kathrine says and walk away. I walk past Alex, Lee and Isaac playing video games, and quickly turn my head away. Oh god are you serious. "Hey Naomi" Lee says and they continue playing their games.

Isaac focuses on the video game all quiet. "Heyy Lee" i take a sip of my tea and walk past them. I grab my coat and walk outside. I stand watching the horses over the fence with my tea. I hear footstep behind me and turn around to see Isaac standing. I quickly walk away from him.

"Not so fast" he grabs my wrist and makes me look at him. "Not today" i speak as i hit his hand away.

"solo escuchame : just listen to me" he says and i turn around and look at him. Not by choice just saying.

"Alright, so now you will listen" he says tilting his head a little. "What do you wan't" i ask him looking at him annoyed.

"I'm sorry, for you know" he clears his throat "the kiss" i finish his sentence. "Yeah" he replies.

"I had no choice" he said sighing. He brown coffee eyes stared into my soul.
"You had no choice? You could've walked away" i say trying to yell at him.

"Come on, it was gonna ruin my reputation" pulling his slim fingers through his hair. "Shut up, you are so naive" i said annoyed, shaking my head gently.

"Whatever, but you have to be for real with me, it is fucking awkward not speaking a word to eachother after what happened" he said furrowing his brows.

"You're right" i say finally agreeing on a thing he says. "So are we cool?" He looked like he didn't give a shit about anything as he stared deeply into my eyes.

"I guess we are" i looked back as he discontinued the eyecontact. "te dije : i told you he mumbles walking forward the door leaving me behind.

Well this wasn't Isaac. Saying sorry and everything. Even though it wasn't the nicest sorry. I still took it. Even though he was a jerk.

___________

short chapter!
i hope you liked it
What do you think about Isaacs Apology?