Chapter VIII

Chapter 8: Snowflakes

A few days had past and it was finally monday. Meaning i finally got to get away from the house and obviously Lee and Isaac. I open the car door and i jump inside.

I look out the window and quickly turn my head and i feel something sitting beside me. It was Isaac. For gods sake. "Heyyy" i say and smile sarcastically. "He looks confused at me"

"Hey Nathan can i sit beside you" i say of embarrassment and jump in the back of the car. He looks at me weirdly and leans back in his seat. I actually felt kind of bad. This wasn't the usual me. Just being rude to people.

We arrive at the school and all the boys jump out of the car including Jackie ofcourse. I quickly speedwalk inside leaving Isaac behind.

I look back out of breath standing infront of my locker calmly locking it up and getting my books. I check my surroundings and see that Kacie, Jolene and Gabs. "Oh hey guys" i say and breathes in sigh relief.

"Hey Naomi, you seem aware of your surrondings" she says sarcastically and begins talking about the upcoming math test we were going to have to take. Jolene and Gabriella look at me in a "typical her" kind of way and i smile at her.

I wanna say i was doing okay in school. Something easier than other things. I wasn't as good as Jackie though. She was a all A's type of person.

That i was jealous of. That's what caused Mom and Dad focus on her. Even though they both loved us equally. As they say.

"Kacie we need to get to class" i laugh as she stops speaking. "Your right, i will finish my yapping later" she says and i smile big at her.
"Bye guys" I wave goodbye to them. Biology time. The subject with absolutely no one i know.

I walk by myself as i feel something drag me by my shoulders. It was Isaac and he pushed me up against a wall. "Why are you avoiding me" he says confused and looks at me frustrated pulling his fingers through his thick midnight black hair.

"I'm not" I say. Lie, i was avoiding him every second i could. He gives me a serious glance. "What?" He says looking deeply into my eyes.

"What?" I say after him and widen my eyes. "Fine, i just don't know if this can work" i say and sigh looking down in the floor.

"And you could have just told me" he says and looks at me irritated and biting his bottom lip. "The Lee conflict, he seems.. mad" i say and think about my sentence.

"Your scared what Lee thinks" he raises his brow and takes a step back. "I got to go" I say fast and i quickly look back to see if hes still standing there but the sight of Isaac is already gone.

in class ¡!

"Naomi Howard, you're late" the teacher says and looks at me with a strict glance as he holds on his ruler. Casual one.

"Sorry Mr. William, it won't happen again" I say and quickly sit down in my chair with everybodys eyes at me. But they quickly disappear looking forward by the board.

"I will give you a warning" he says and i just stay quiet. Geez this morning was going great wasn't it? Isaac was totally mad at me and now i'm late.

"Everybody grab your books" he says and everybody grabs their books from their bags. "Psst" i turn around to see a tall slender boy looking at me.

"You are Jackies sister right?" He whispers and smiles. "That's me" i smile back at him and he nods slowly.

"I'm Skylar, I can't believe we haven't spoke yet?" He looks at me suprised and shakes his head slowly.

"I'm Naomi, i saw you at the bonfire with Nathan" I say and smile at him as he is about to say something the teacher interrupts.

"Naomi, last warning" he says and i turn around, clear my throat and scratch the back of my head as i open to the page in the book.

at home ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

I place myself in the kitchen bar as soon as we get home to drink my tea. Now that the seasons were about the change and everything already was really cold.

Lee comes up beside me. "Oo can i have some" he says with a suprised grin on his face as he sat down. "Well hello sister-in-law" he said with a weird tone.

"What do you mean?" I look at him confused. "Are you not irritated that we are together" or not anymore... i look at him in the eyes with a questionable glance.

"Yeah, but not mad, do whatever you wan't" he says witb a doesn't care attitude. Are you serious. Why have i fucked this up. Isaac would never speak to me again and it was Okay.

I look down in my tea and swallow a lump. "What's wrong" he asks sipping a bit of his tea. "We aren't together, we never were" i smile and take a sip of my tea.

"But that kiss" he says and look at me confused. "It was a one-time thing" i say like i'm not worried at all even though its all i care about at the moment.

"Whatever you say" he says walking away from the kitchen table. I really screwed up.
"Hey Naomi, Wills home again. He will be staying with us for a little bit" Kathrine says and Will greets me.

"Hello Naomi" he says and i smile at him. "Hello Will. I'm sorry" i say and he looks at me like its totally not my fault.

"You don't have to apologize, it was what was best for me and Haley" he says and walks away smiling at me. I truly felt bad for him.

I walk upstairs to see Jackie not being there. She was probably out with her friends, or maybe she wasn't. I didn't care.

Now was this the time i was going to cry or was this the time to think of solutions to get Isaac back. What i even thinking. I focused too much on that boy.

I needed time to think about my studdies. He just kept coming up in my head.
Plus it was almost december. The Month of Joy. Who was going to stop me?

*

I turn my head to watch Jackie get in the room. I didn't bother to ask where shes been so i just turn my head down to my Math test.

"What are you doing" she asks me placing her stuff on the hooks on the side of the drawer. "I'm just studying for the upcoming math test" i smile at and i turn to a confused glance at her. "Where have you been?"

"I was just out with Alex and Kiley" she says and i nod carefully at her response. "Nice" i say like its the best thing ever.

"Its almost dinner time isn't it?" She says and holds on her hips. "Oh i have to study" I say and focus on looking down at my Math. I did not wan't to see Isaac right now.

"Really, again" she looks at me like shes not dumb. "Yeah, the test is in 2 weeks" i say and smile for her to just go downstairs till theres food.

"What's bugging you?" Shes says and i look confused up at her. Why did she know everything. Like can she mind her own buisness.

"My math test?" I say looking at her weirdly. "Fine i'm going down" she takes on the handle and presses it down and walks out of the room. Without closes the door after her

"Close the door" i yell after her annoyed but somebody closes it and it was not Jackie. It was Lee. Okay what the flip. I can close it myself.

And now i need to continue on my Math test. I sigh out loud. Its raining outside. I actually loved the rain, even though most people didn't.

I stare out the window and sparkles appear on the window. Is it snowing? I look out side to see white snowflakes fall from the sky.

I just some times and twirl around myself. It's not like it haven't been snowing in New York but this was the coolest ever!

_______________

Thank you for the views everyone!❤️
Sorry if this book confuses you, english isn't my first language!
I hope you liked this chapter