Chapter VI

Chapter 6: we are staying

"Have you decided if you wan't to stay?" George asks as he leans on the kitchen table.
"Not yet, Jackie doesn't like it here" i say and nodded slowly.

"Just let us know, remember its your choice" he says and turns around to so something else. I didn't want to leave. That was the problem.

"Hey Alex, please tell Jackie to stay, i'm not ready to leave. He's always working" i say as Alex passes. He sighs. "I will try" he says walking away.

I never understood Alex. Like really.
I go to my room to spot Jackie in our room with her luggage. "You're already packing" i ask and look at her irritated.

"Yeah" she says quietly. "Please Jackie, i wan't to choose too and i like it here. Uncle Richard is a nice man but he is gonna be away, and travel most of the time" i sit down beside her.

"Plus we need a parent figure in our life thats always with us" i say looking deeply into her eyes holding on her lap.

"Yeah" she looks down and nod. "I don't know what i wan't" she says still looking down.

"Please Jackie, do it for me" i look at her and smiles taking her hand.
"I will think about it" she smiles at me "for you"

*

I go outside to see Uncle Richard and Jackie talk, i quickly hurry up to them. "I spoke to Alex" she says to me and look at her with a suprised face.

"I think it's better if we stay here" she says and smiles. My face lits up and i hug her. "Uncle, we will come visit" i say smiling at him

"Of course girls" he says and nods understanding. He gets in the car and waves goodbye to us. We wave back at him and the car slowly drives away.

I look back to see George and Kathrine that are standing and smiling at us. George is holding around Kathrine. "Come on, lets go inside" she says and holds on our backs.

"I'm glad you decided to stay" Danny says as he greets us when we come inside the house.
"Us too danny" Jackie smiles and he smiles back at us.

"Naomi, can you go get some firewood from the  barn" Kathrine says and touches my arm. Maybe because i'm the only one in the room with Nathan.

"Nathan can you go with her" she says as Nathan looks up from his project. "Sorry mom i need to work on this" he says and goes back to his project. She sighs.

"Isaac can you go with her to get some firewood" she says as Isaac comes into the room.

"No" he says and furrows his brows. He looks confused at us. "Isaac" Kathrine says in a Low tone. "Fine" he then says and we walk outside the door.

We walk outside without a word given. I wanted to say something but what?
"Are you busy with all your chicks?" I ask knowing i shouldn't because what kind of question is that? "Yeah why are you asking?" He looks at me weird.

"No reason" i say as we continue walking. "What you assum i can't score anyone?" He says still looking at me confused.

"Well you can't, i have never seen you flirt with anyone before" i chuckle and he rolls his eyes. "I can flirt" he says annoyed and stops me and turns me over to where i stand infront of him.

What was going on? He gets close to me and holds on my chin and lifts it up for me to look at his tall figure. Tilting his head leaning in for a kiss. I feel my cheeks burn as his warm breath blows on my lips.