Chapter X

Chapter 10: happy endings

"What's up" i say walking inside spotting Isaac and Jordan sitting down at the table. He looks away irritated and i just roll my eyes at him. "What's his problem" i whisper to myself.

"Trust me Naomi i could have any girl" he says looking down at the table annoyed.
"Yeah ri-" i chuckle but he interrups me. "Kissing my twin brother?" He says with no hesitation. I stop up for a second and he looks up with a blank expression.

"What?" I say confused. "Jordan got it on camera, so don't act all innocent" he says and stands up from his seating position.

"Out of everyone, i thought i could trust you" he says walking away and i feel a tear rolling from my eye.

"We never kissed" i yell after him putting my arms out to the side. But he just walks away. "Hey Naomi" Will says as he enters the room and i quickly use my hand to wipe away the tear. I was indeed no crybaby.

But this one truly hurt. "Exited for your wedding" i say with my hands folded together. "Me too" he says and smiles at me innocent. "Hope everything works out" he says smiling at me.

I smile at him hiding what the hell just happened. All chances gone with Isaac. Everything was shit. And i wanted to go home, back to New York, nothing was problematic there.

*

We are all sitting in a long row in the middle of everyone. Haley and Will is upfront. Isaac gives me a cold glare as i accidentally make eyecontact with him.

I don't really pay much attention to whats going on. Jackie pinches me "Ow" i frown my eyebrows and she widens her eyes and look at me.

"Focus idiot" she whispers and i believe i'm trying. So much was just going on. "I am" i say confidently and stare at Haley and Will walk down the aisle together with their hands folded in eachother. Everyone smiles and stand up and clap.

I look back at them and smile. They were so cute together, maybe me and Isaac. Forget it. Fuck my thoughts.

*

Its the party time and all the walter boys is sitting around a round table in the side of the tent. Cole gets up and tells his speech out to everyone.

I smile at him and give a glance and Jackie that is smiling even more. And she says she isn't inlove with him. I felt kind of bad for Alex though.

Everyone smiles as Cole finishes the speech while staring at Jackie. He actually did it really good. At some reason.

We get up and eat cake and everyone was honestly having fun, even though i couldn't stop looking at Isaac. And he was mad at me. Life just had to suck.

I eat the food quietly with my head faced down the table. "Naomi, are you alrigjt?" Nathan asks me and hit my shoulder gently. "What? I'm good" i say moving my head to look at him.

"You sure?" He says and looks at me. "Just tired" i say as i watch Isaac leave the table with my eyes following him walk away.

"I will go inside for a moment" i smile at him and move my chair out. I needed to say something to Isaac before it was too late. Alone.

I walk inside and look around to spot Isaac getting water from the sink. I look at him and he moves his head slighty to spot me.
But quickly moves his head back annoyed.

"We never kissed" i whisper knowing i shouldn't have said that. "I already told you, Jordan got it on his camera" he says frustrated and place his glass down at the counter.

"We were close, but we didn't" i say and look down at the floor. "You wanted to" he mumbles and walks past me.

"I don't like Lee" i say and he stops up and looks at me furrowing his brows. "I like you" I say walking closer to him and brush his lip gently with my finger

"But, you broke us up?" He asks and looks deeper into my eyes. "Things were alot, but i really like you" i confess and sigh loosing the grip of his chin.

He holds his hand on my cheek and pulls me into a deep kiss. Butterflies approach my stomach and i pull my hands around his neck and he slowly moves his hands down to my body giving me tingles as he holds on my waist.

He massages my lips for a moment as he pulls out and switches from my eye to the other. I cause a smile on my lip. "I like you too" he says and smiles. "Let's get back"

We get back to the tent and Lee looks at me and nods knowing something happened in there.

I smile at him proudly and i continue eating my food a lot happier now.

"Great to see you happy again" Nathan smiles cutely at me and i smile back at him. "I know" i say confidently and he laughs at my response.

The rest of the night go smoothly for everyone and especially Haley and Will.
Everyone gets up and dances to music.

I look around and suddenly Isaac stands behind me "Will you" he says as he folds out his hand and i take it smiling. "Ofcourse"

He pulls me into the circle and he lipsyncs to the music and twirls me around. I laugh at him and he laughs back at me.

This was how it was gonna be, forever.

*

Everyone gets into their tents and i get to share one with Jackie, like always. I get into the tent to see noone there, no Jackie to be seen.

The tent sipper opens and Isaac comes in. "Goodnight Naomi" he says and i smile at him. "How do you know where i live?" I chuckle.

"I know my ways" he says pointing a finger to his brain and i laugh "goodnight Isaac" i say and smile at him walking closer to the opening.

"I love you" he says and thinks for a momen't and i look a bit suprised. "I love you too" i say and smile calmly at him as he leaves the tent.

"Isaac?" Jackies voice is heard outside, as she sounded confused. "Jackie?" I look at her confused.

"Are you together with Isaac again?" She says breathless and looks confused at me. "I guess" i say and smile at her.

"The craziest just happened" she looks at me with her eyes widened. She looks at little nervous.

"What happened, sit down girl" i tell her as i sit down in the tent. "Only if you tell me what Isaac was doing here" she smiles evil and i laugh at her response.

"Fine yes fine" i chuckle.

____________

That was the end everyone!! I really hope you enjoyed this other perspective!
Comment down below if i should make a part 2!! 📚
More will be published on my page in the following —>>> ❤️❤️