Chapter 1

Hello, I am Judith Frost.

I had been working for The Independ Reporter newspaper for many years. I had gotten the scoop on any story that came up and was important. I was willing go undercover to get the news. But everything changed the day I decided go undercover and get the scoop on one the most notorious criminal groups in the mafia the Crimson Killers

I arrived at the hideout of The Crimson Killers which was abandon warehouse on the outskirts of the city. There several men standing around in the warehouse.

Up front was the Don he had short dark brown that was neatly combed, and he had olive green eyes. He was a very intimating looking man he was tall and muscular and wore a black suit. He looked around at his men and said, "Listen up men this is Jessica the beast she is our newest member. "

I heard some grumbling and scoffing from the others. I looked around and nodded and said, "Pleasure meet you boys." I noticed one particular guy was eyeing me.

The man had tan colored ski and short black hair and beard and brown eyes. He wore a dark grey t shirt and worn looking jeans. He walked toward and looked me over and looked at the Don and said, "Tyshawn a woman mobster have you lost your head?"

Tyshawn looked at the man and said, "Look here Markus I make the decisions here. If you want check her, be my guest."

Markus walked over to me and looked me up and started pat me down for wires or weapons. He was very touchy feely when he was patting me down.

I shot him a look and said, "I think your done Markus."

Markus leaned in close and put arm around me and hand on butt and said, "I'll be judge of that sweetheart. "He planted a kiss on my lips and gave my butt a smack. He looked back at the Don and nodded "She is good with me."

I was confused to say the least, but I couldn't blow my cover. Besides there was something about Markus that intrigued me. I wondered if he was trying to be tough in front of his fellow mobsters or there was something else.

Markus walked past me and gave me a smile.

I nodded and watched him walk past me.

Tyshawn nodded and said, "Good I wouldn't want any trouble." He looked at me "Jessica, Markus will be your assistant he will be get adjusted here."

I nodded that at least would give me chance get to know Markus.

Markus looked at me and nodded and smiled and said, "I'll help her Don." He walked over to me "Allow me show you to your quarter Jessica." He took my hand as he headed away from the others.

I followed him albeit hesitantly and said, "Thanks."

Markus led me down a hall to where some other doors were. He looked around and opened the door.

I walked inside looking around and said, "Cozy."

Mark stepped inside and smiled and said," Yeah you could say that."

I looked at him and said, "May I ask something?"

Markus nodded and said, "Sure."

I looked at him and said, "What was the deal while ago?"

Markus smiled and said, "Oh the search that was mostly for show. I wanted to show the Don that I was tough. I am not all that bad once you get to know me."

I nodded and sat down on the cot and said, "I see so that's' all?"

Marks walked over and sat down by me and said, "No that's not I am also interested in you Jessica. But the others can't find out."

I looked at him trying not blush and said, "Oh I have to admit I was intrigued by you."

Markus smiled and put arm around me and kissed me and said," I want you be my mistress Jessica, but we got keep it down low or else."

I nodded and kissed him and said, "Understood."

Markus put his arms around me and gave me long passionate kiss.

I put my arms around him and kissed him.

Markus smiled and said, "We should head back before they get suspicious."

I nodded and stood up and said, "Right."

Marks looked at me and said, "I am going have act tough again." He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the door.

I played along as I acted like he was being rough with me.

Markus smiled at me and said, "Wouldn't hurt if you put up a fight."

I smiled as I acted like I was struggling and shot him a fake flare.

Markus put on a stern expression and pulled me into the area with the others and said," She's a fighter Don but I can handle her."

Tyshan nodded and smiled and said, "I am sure you can Markus. Any troubles?"

Marks shook his head and said, "Nah nothing I can't handle."