Chapter 3

Markus shook his head and said," The Don doesn't allow for any personal relationships he say they are distracting .Listen doll I am tellin you this for your own good. I don't want gettin hurt. "He kissed me.

I nodded and said," Understood but what about you?"

Mark smiled and said," Don't worry about me doll I can take care of myself." He pulled up shirt and showed a sheathed knife and holstered pistol.

I nodded and smiled and said," Nice."

Markus smiled and said," I am more worried about you, doll. I wouldn't want anything to happen to that pretty face of yours."

I looked at him and said, "Markus how did you get caught up in this?"

Marks looked at me and said, "I ow my life to the Don. These guys are my family."

I looked at him and said," Markus these guys are ruthless killers."

Markus nodded and said, "Yeah I know that, but we protect each other." He looked at me "Do you think I am killer Jessica?"

I shook my head and said, "No."

Markus smiled and put his arm around me and pressed his lips to mine and kissed me and said, "Good."

I nodded and kissed him and said, "Yeah." I touched his arm and looked him in the eye "Marks I want you promise me you won't get yourself killed."

Markus looked at ad took my hand in his and kissed it and said, "I can't make any promises doll things happen it's dangerous, but I'll try."

I nodded and wrapped my arms around him and kissed him and said," I am falling for you and it's crazy."

Markus smiled and said," I'm fallin for you too doll."