Chapter 8

Markus gave me a long passionate kiss and pulled off my blouse and reached around and unhooked my bra and dropped them on the floor. He led me over to the cot and laid me down. He pulled off his shirt and started to unzip his pants and pulled them down.

I smiled at him and grabbed him and pulled him onto the cot and wrapped my arm around him and kissed him and said," Let me help take the edge off. "I slid my hand down his back to his butt.

Markus smiled as he wrapped his arms around me and placed hand on my butt and kissed me and said, "Okay doll I could use it." He placed hand on my breast and caressed it.

I smiled and kissed his chest and ran my fingers though his hair and rubbed his lower back.

Markus said," Hold on doll." He removed his belt which had the sheathed knife and holstered gun and laid them on a nearby nightstand. He smiled and gave me a long passionate kiss and caressed my butt.

I moaned his name and smiled at him and kissed him.

Markus smiled and kissed my neck and rubbed my breast and said, "You said my name doll."

I smiled and said, "I know."

Markus smiled and caressed my breast and gave me a long passionate kiss.

A folded-up piece of paper was slid under the door into his quarters and footstep were heard leaving.

Markus looked at the paper and cautiously walked over and picked it and unfolded and read it.

I looked at it and said," What does it say?"

Markus looked at me and said," It's saying that they know about us and if we don't pay up, they gonna tell the Don about us." He crumbled up the paper and threw on the ground and cussed under his breath. He stood up and put his clothe back on and put on his weapons.

I said," Wait where you are going?"

Markus looked amt me and said,"Gonna face this rat before word gets out. It has to be Ricardo."

I sat up and put my clothes on and ran over and grabbed his arm and said, "Don't Markus."

Markus looked at me and kissed me and said, "I'll be back." He walked out of the room and looked for Ricardo."

I followed him out the door and tried catch up to him.

Ricardao was standing in the hall smoking a cigar.

Markus expression changed to stern look, and he walked up to Ricardo and grabbed by shirt collar and clenched his fist and glared at him and said, "Ricardo you rat! You tryin black mail me!"

Ricardo stared in shock and put up his hands and said, "It wasn't me I swear."

Markus pulled out his sheathed knife and pointed it at him and said, "You beter be tellin the truth or I'll cut you!"

I grabbed Markus arm and said," I think he's being honest Markus."

Markus looked at me and back at Ricardo and sheathed his knife and said, "Okay."

Ricardo looked at m and said, "I am however you better hope the Don doesn't find out."

Markus looked at him and said," Listen Ricardo you are the only one who saw us come down the hall."

Ricardo said, "It wasn't me somebody is messin with you."

Marku nodded ad said, "You better make sur they don't tell the Don." He took my arm and led me back to his quarters.

I followed him.

Markus slammed the door shut and walked over o the cot and sat down.

I sat down by him and rubbed his shoulders and said, "Your tense again, "I kissed him.

Markus smiled and started to relax aga and kissed me and said, "Sorry you had me like that doll. But I hate rats."

I smiled and put my arms around him and kissed him and said, "It' okay Markus I understand."