Chapter 6

"Markus? Jessic?" a Voice called, and footsteps were headed to his quarters.

Markus cussed under his breath and said," Crap." He stepped away from me as he put his black leather jacket back on and made sure his weapons were in place.

I looked at him and pulled my shirt down and pants up and got my dress jacket back on.

Markus sighed as he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room as we headed into the hall.

I knew what to do I pretended to fight and struggle and gave him a mock angry look.

Markus nodded and put on a serious face and said, "Over here."

Ricardo another mobster who had short brown hair and blue eyes wearing a leather jacket and black pants looked over and said, "Ah there you are the Don wants talk to you."

Markus nodded and said," Okay thanks Ricardo."

I shot Markus a fake glare and said, "Right."

Marku kept a hold on my arm as he pulled me to back where the Don was.

I followed as I pretended to struggle.

Tyshawn looked over ad said, "Ah good you're here just wanted make sure everything was okay."

Markus nodded and said, "No problems here boss."

Tyshawn looked over at me and said, "Everything okay with you Markus not being too rough with you, is he?"

I shook my head and said, "No boss he's not being too rough I can take anything he can dish out."

Tyshawn smiled and said, "Good that's what I like to hear." He looked back at Markus "I trust that you take care of things yourself."

Markus nodded and said, "Yeah of course boss."