Chapter 9

Markus smiled and put his arms around me and gave me a long passionate kiss. He pulled my jacket off and placed hand around on my butt and caressed it.

I smiled and put my arm around hm and kissed him and pulled his leather jacket off.

Markus smiled and sighed and pulled a box of cigarettes from his jacket and a lighter and opened the box cigarettes and stuck one in mouth and lit.

I rubbed his shoulders and kissed his cheek and said, "Relax."

Markus smiled at me and smoked his cigarette and said, "I'm tryin doll."

I put my arms around him and laid my head on his shoulder and said," You're so tense don't worry about it."
Markus nodded and pulled out a cigarette and said," They'll pay one way or another doll."

I slid my hand under his shirt and rubbed his chest and said, "I know they will."

Markus put out his cigarette and kissed me and said, "Right."

 I laid him back on the cot and put my arms around him and kissed him and said, "I'll help remove the tenson."

Markus smiled and put his arms around me and placed hand on back of my pants and kissed me and said, "Thanks doll."

I smiled and ran fingers though his hair and pulled my shirt off.

Markis smiled and put his arms around me and gave me big, long kiss.

I smiled and kissed him and rubbed his chest.

Markus caressed my butt and kissed my neck.

I smiled at him and ran my hand through his hair and said," Better now?"

Markus nodded and smiled and said, "Yeah much thanks doll."

I smiled and kissed him and said, "Good."

Markus smiled and gave me a big, long kiss and said, "I mean who do they think their dealin with. Nobody messes with Markus Mantel."

I put my arms around him and kissed him and said," They won't get away with it.

Markus nodded and smiled and kissed and said, "You got that right doll."