Chapter 8

"Come with me!" Izuku said, as he opened the door. They were hit by a giant gust of wind. Once Katsuki recovered from the breath taking blow from the wind, Izuku told him "On the count of three. Jump. One.-"

"Wait. What? Are you crazy? If we fa from this height we' die!" Katsuki yeed over the wind looking down to the ground that seemed miles away. "Two. THREE!" Izuku yeed, grabbing Katsuki's waist and jumping o the ledge of the rocky cliff. Izuku had closed his eyes, and started to glow green again.

The waterfas from the clis suddenly came rushing towards them. "~Ice~" Izuku whispered, the water then made a sort of slide and froze solid. Katsuki and Izuku slid down the frozen water slide and reached the ground safely. A giant red and white panicking dragon was found in front of them.

If Katsuki hadn't lost his journal he would've started to take notes on everything about the dragon. Its left side was red and his right was white, making it look like he was two dragons.

"Todo!" Izuku yeed, running up to the dragon. The dragon recognized Izuku and turned to him, shoving his scaly big nose against Izuku's torso. Izuku returned the action by wrapping his arms around the dragon's nose and mouth.

This calmed the dragon enough for Izuku to continue asking his questions. "Todo, what's wrong? Are you hurt? Where is Pa?" Izuku asked. The dragon then noticed the other boy behind Izuku and turned to Katsuki and growled.

"He's a friend!" Izuku said, loudly getting the dragon's attention. "Now, te me what's wrong!" Izuku said, now panicking as we. The dragon grunted and groaned trying to communicate with Izuku.

"Take me to him!"