Chapter 11

Izuku got out of Katsuki's arms the second he opened the door and with unnatural speed took off the cloak he had been wearing. Although, the cloak had been cut, ripped, pued, and stained which made it look more like a dirty rag than a cloak.

Katsuki sat on the bed waiting to be fed. "Are you sure about this? I don't want to hurt-" "Do it!" Katsuki said, interrupting Izuku. Izuku stepped towards Katsuki, his emerald eyes had turned to a dark red gleaming with hunger.

Izuku sat on Katsuki's lap facing him, Izuku's legs wrapped around Katsuki's waist. Katsuki was now blushing so hard that he felt he might faint but he sti hid that fact from Izuku.

Another thing Katsuki didn't understand was the strange feeling he had towards the boy. Katsuki watched the vampire's fangs elongate as Izuku's predatory instinct took over. There was a moment of tense anticipation before the vampire's lips part, revealing sharp, glistening fangs.

Katsuki thought it felt oddly nice how Izuku had licked his neck rst, numbing it, before he sunk his fangs into him. As Izuku's teeth penetrated the soft esh of Katsuki's neck. Katsuki felt a delicate balance of pleasure and pain while Izuku drank from him. After a while

Izuku pued his fangs out of Katsuki's neck. "Thank..... you... Katsuki.." Izuku said quietly before passing out on Katsuki. Katsuki was too tired to move and just layed down on the bed with Izuku in his arms. Katsuki had faen asleep with a sense of relief that Izuku was alive and well.

At that moment, Katsuki realized that the sparks he felt when Izuku skin came in contact with his, when his stomach uttered or when his heartbeat started to increase at the mere thought of Izuku. It was love. Katsuki was in love with Izuku.

When Katsuki woke up the next morning, he felt a weight on his chest. He opened his eyes to see Izuku sti clinging to him. His sts clenched Katsuki's shirt so tight that his knuckles were white. Izuku was having a nightmare.

Katsuki noticed it and placed one hand on Izuku's clenched one and stroked his hair with the other. Izuku woke up from this interaction and sat up in bed. "Good morning." Katsuki said to the greenette that was currently rubbing his eyes in an attempt to wake up.

"Izuku! Are you okay? I heard that-" The old man from earlier yeed practicay breaking the door open. He stared at them for a second.

"Mind teing me why you're sleeping with my son, Izuku?" the old man said.

———
DUN DUN DUNNNNN