Chapter 10

Izuku was dead.....

Once the wolves were gone Todoroki ran towards Izuku's dead body. Todoroki's body then started to shrink. His paws turned into arms and legs, its wings disappeared. He looked like a human with red and white hair.

"You Idiot!" The once Dragon yelled. "Katsuki, right? You're a human, right? Will you give Izuku some of your blood?" Todoroki asked. "What?" Katsuki was so confused.

First, Izuku was dead, second, the dragon just turned into a human, third, now Todo is asking for his blood? "Izuku is part vampire and he hasn't drinken any blood in the past months, which is why he gave up mid-fight. So, will you give Izuku some of your blood? Just one drop will do." Todoroki explained.

Katsuki thought for a moment and sat down next to Todoroki. "What do I do?" Katsuki asked. "Just stay still." Todoroki answered. Todoroki picked up Izuku's body and placed it on his lap. Todoroki bit his own nger hard enough to draw blood and placed it on Izuku's lips.

"Now, we wait." Todo said after he wiped his bloody nger. Suddenly, Izuku's blood started to move back into his body like it was sucked back from the ground almost like played in reverse. The cut up

esh had healed itself. "Let's get out of here before they realize I'm sti alive." Izuku said, opening his eyes again. Katsuki thought he was losing his mind, his new friend just died and came back to life before his eyes.

Izuku stood up and fe almost immediately but caught himself on a tree nearby. "Katsuki oered his blood to you, Izuku. You're hungry....I can te." Todo said standing up. Katsuki also stood up. Izuku whipped his head over to Katsuki. Then turn his head away.

"I don't want it." Izuku said. "Blood....." Todo whispered. The word made Izuku shiver, Katsuki noticed this and said, "You're hurting Izuku. You once helped me when I was hurt. So please, Izuku. Let me return the favor and help you."

"Fine. But let's get to the Clover rst." Izuku said, nay giving in to the blond boy's request. Izuku then coapsed and fe to the ground. Katsuki catched Izuku just before he hit the floor and Todoroki instantly turned back into a dragon and put everyone on his back and took o as fast as possible.

The faster they made it home the faster Izuku could drink Katsuki's blood and fuy heal himself.

Katsuki sti didn't reay understand what was going on but he knew his friend was hurt and that he was the only one that could help.

Todoroki had nay arrived at the Clover and landed right on the house itself instead of the ground. Katsuki carried Izuku in his arms, Izuku's legs and arms wrapped around Katsuki's body, his nose buried deep in Katsuki's neck. He could smell the blood pumping in his veins hidden under the young blonde boy's skin.

"I' take care of the old man, make sure to take Izuku inside and give him your blood." Todoroki said, mentioning the old man he was carrying with him to another part of the house.