Chapter 14

"You've gotten stronger 001. Although, I see you sti have 002's child in your stomach." A for One said, pointing at Izuku's stomach.

Katsuki perked up at this comment. Izuku has a child in him? With who? Who is 002?..These were some of the thoughts Katsuki had in his head. Izuku's breath hitched at All for One's comment. Izuku quickly found out that was a mistake.

He was kicked in his stomach with extreme force projecting him into the wa. If Izuku's baby had survived the rst hit to the wa then Izuku was sure that it couldn't have survived this one. Katsuki noticed that something changed in Izuku.

"How dare you........HOW DARE YOU DESTROY THE ONE THING I HAVE LEFT OF HIM. YOU WILL PAY FOR THE DESTRUCTION YOU HAVE CAUSED." Izuku yelled at the top of his lungs running at fu speed toward All for One. Powers of a dierent sorts came rushing out, erupting out of his body like lava from an explosive volcano.

All his power came rushing towards All for One. Sticks pierced All for One's heart, stones were thrown at his head, ice froze him to the ground, fire burned the fleash off his bones. All for One was in pure agony. Izuku had killed him.

Everything was quiet, Katsuki got up in pain, hearing no more ghting around him. He saw Izuku's limp body hit the floor where he rushed over to. He picked up his body, trying to feel for a pulse, making sure Izuku wasn't dead.

He couldn't lose Izuku. Katsuki sighed in relief as he finally found a pulse. It took a minute for Izuku's body to fuy heal. "It's dead. He killed it. The last thing I had of him.....It's gone." Izuku whispered, tears waterfalling out of his eyes. Katsuki pued him into a hug.

"Who is him? Is he 002?" Katsuki asked, sti holding Izuku tightly to his chest, letting the green-haired boy cry on his shoulder. Katsuki felt a little jealous that he didn't know who Izuku had a child with but that wasn't important, what was important was that Izuku was alive.

"002's real name was Rody and he was the l-love of my l-life before...before he died. His child was the only thing I had left of him." Izuku said, stuttering as he remembered his past. "I was born in the forest, I never met my parents or knew about them. I was three, when I was rst discovered by a family. They adopted me and I was taken to a viage. I later found out my talent for archery, at the age of 4. I had fallen in love with Rody, one of the kids that lived in the village.

One day, when I was about 4, the viage was attacked by All for One seeking a piece of powerful artifact hidden there, I later found out he was looking for me..." Izuku took in another breath before continuing.

"Rody was the first to notice that they were after me. Because he was the only one who knew I had special abilities. All for One followed us into the forest and offered us a deal. If I cooperated with them and let them test and experiment on me they wouldn't hurt Rody or anyone in the viage, and would allow him to stay by my side and bring us back to the viage in a year.

My little mind didn't think it through and agreed with no hesitation. Rody and I later found out that he had lied and kied everyone in the viage along with the pets. We stayed in an underground lab so we had no sense of time. But we somehow knew we had been there for years.

All for One was always proud of me because I had discovered and displayed an innate connection to the mystical energies that surrounded me, especiay when it came to archery. So I became his masterpiece." Izuku liked how Katsuki just listened to his story and comforted him in a hug while he explained.

"Years continued to pass and I was about 14 a-and I had gotten pregnant with my first child, All for One found out about the child and kicked my stomach until it was-.... A few weeks later, I had gotten pregnant again......And me and Rody didn't want our child to be born in the prison we have to call home.

So we made a plan, where he was going to distract All for One and the guards while I ran away and waited for him in the forest. Everything was going according to plan. I had made it into the forest and was waiting for him to come out. Hours passed and he never did. I witnessed the entire lab caving on itself.

Rody was incredibly injured. I wanted to help but he told me to run and never look back, All for One had apparently survived and was looking for me. I felt useless. I'm broken, Katsuki. Can't you-." Izuku was suddenly interrupted by Katsuki. "You. are. not. useless." Katsuki said sternly.

"Sure, you're a little chipped. But you are not broken. Even the most beautiful thing can be a little chipped. But that is why there are people to help patch up the cracks. Like me. I will love you no matter how chipped you are. Because I think both me and Rody would have agreed that you're the most precious thing in the world." Katsuki said, whipping the remaining tears from Izuku's face. "He's right, you know. You are the most precious person in the world." A voice said coming out of nowhere.

Izuku froze as he recognized the voice and turned his face towards the voice. "Rody?" Izuku asked.

"Long time no see my little bird."