Two New Friends

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter.

(Master to Kitten, Kitten to Master)
'Thoughts'

[Kitten speech]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day that Lucas and Harry would be meeting the little brother of Fay's friend and his mate. Harry couldn't wait to meet another neko. He had so many questions and no one he knew could answer them. Lucas couldn't wait to talk to them either.

Lucas wanted to know if Harry would really need a collar and if he really would need to have to call him master when Harry became of age. He hated the idea. Just the thought made him want to throw up. To him a collar meant that Harry was a possession when he wasn't just as calling him master meant that Harry was like a slave to him. He really really hated the very idea.

Harry and Lucas had just finished up breakfast and made their way to the living room when they arrived. Fay was the one to introduce them all.

"Nicolas, Alexandre, this is my son Lucas and his mate Harry. Lucas, Harry, this is Nicolas and Alexandre Delacour."

Nicolas was a tall man around 6'4 with straight white-blond hair. He had bright sky blue eyes and over his right eye was a thin scar. He was a shade or two darker than Harry. He had broad shoulders and looked to Harry like a protector.

Alexandre was a head shorter than Nicolas. He had deep soulful brown eyes that were surrounded by dark blond eyelashes. He had golden blond hair that curled slightly at the ends. His ears and tails were the same color as his hair. He was more lean than Nicolas. Lucas noticed that he wasn't wearing a collar. Instead he was wearing a silver chain with a tag on the end. The tag was surrounded by rubies and in the middle was Alexandre's name.

"It is a pleasure to meet you." Nicolas said as he shook hands with Lucas.

"Same here." He said.

Harry suddenly felt shy and scared so he changed forms and ran from the room. He ended up hiding underneath his bed. The two men were too big for him. The others were confused.

"What just happened?" Fay asked, looking at her son.

"I have no idea." Lucas said until an idea came to him and he smacked his forehead. "Nevermind, I know what it is. He is scared. The Delacour's are unknown to him and definitely bigger, especially Nicolas."

"Why would he be scared?" Alexandre asked.

"Before I met him I was feeling pain and I ended up following my instincts and ended up in a muggle part of Britain. Harry was stuffed in a trashcan close to dying. I took him to a friend of mine and we discovered that his uncle was abusing him. His uncle was bigger than him." Both Delacour's were horrified.

"That poor kitten. Master, I am going to go find the kitten. You stay here and talk to mr. Davet." The neko said.

"Alright." Nicolas said as he pecked Alexandre's cheek.

Alexandre quickly changed into his cat form and followed Harry's scent. Meanwhile Nicolas sat down across from Lucas. Fay had left the room.

"Your mère said that you had some questions." Nicolas said.

"Yes I do. My friend sent me a book he had on neko's and there were two things in there concerning me." He said.

"What things?" He asked.

"The collars and the coming of age and begin calling their dominant, master."

"Ah that. You must have read a book written by an observer. They don't know all the facts. I can send you a copy of a book written by a neko and her dominant mate if you want." Nicolas offered.

"That would be wonderful." He said.

"Now not all neko's wear collar's. All submissives do wear something that states their names and their mate. You might have noticed that Alexandre is wearing a dog-tag or as he likes to call it a cat-tag. It is so that everyone knows that the submissive is taken. I even put anti-potion and anti-spells on it as well as it being an emergency portkey." He explained.

"So all I would need to do is get him something for him to wear so others will know to back off."

"Correct. Now on to him calling you master when he becomes of age. He will do that but only out in public or around people he doesn't know. It is an instinct that he will have to let others know that he is taken." He assured the other.

Lucas sighed in relief. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." They then began talking about other things.

Meanwhile Alexandre finally found Harry. Harry was curled up in a ball in the corner under the bed.

[Hello Harry.] Harry looked up, startled. [Yup you can hear and understand me. All nekos can talk like this to other nekos and to cats.]

[Really?] He asked.

[Yeah. I heard from Lady Davet that you are new to being a neko and want to know more.] Harry nodded and began to uncurl. [We don't have time for any lessons right now but I can come back and give you some.]

[I like that.] He said.

[Good. Now why don't we go find our mates?] Alexandre suggested.

[Okay.] He agreed.

They left the room and began meowing back and forth. Alexandre was telling Harry about nekos. Harry was very excited to hear that he wasn't the only one to not have been born a neko. They did find their mates and they just sat in their laps talking until it was time to leave. Harry couldn't wait for his lesson with Alexandre.