You spill juice on their couch

Daniel:

Aaaah! He just sees the money be plucked out his wallet! This will cost money because he does not have to stuff to clean this up with and he doesn't even know if it will be cleaned out! So you apologized a lot but he just sat defeated on his knees, head hung, before the couch, whispering it's fine.

Zack:

He let out a curse then angrily asked why you did that. So you argued back you didn't do it on purpose which made him argue back he knows that then ran off to go get a towel. He went to rub the spot so you quickly told him to blot it instead, which made him ask "what the fuck is blot?!" so both argued again. So you ended up cleaning it up as not only was it because of you but also because he was only gonna make it worse.

Jay:

You were gonna apologize but he shook his hands and head. He did some tapping on his phone then showed it. He just bought a whole new couch... costing more than everything in your room combined.

Vasco:

You apologized but he assured he can fix it. He left as if he knew what he had to do but second out the room he quickly asked Jace, who send back that the internet exists. Not before Vasco could even search it up online did Jace send the solution. So Vasco got all the things needed then got to work: working on it as if this is the most serious job he ever had.

Jace:

He almost cursed but then took a deep breathe. It is spilled, getting angry or crying over literally spilled juice will do nothing. So calmly he took a towel to press it on the spot; assuring you it's fine and it can happen. You wanted to give him money so he panicked, assuring louder and quicker that it's really okay and that he can't possibly take money from his partner.

Johan:

He didn't care. So when you promised to clean it up and kept apologizing he assured you it's okay and that it'll dry up then be fine. So it ended with you scolding him and giving him a lesson on how to clean stuff and the results if he doesn't clean such things up.

Jake:

He let out a surprised curse then laughed. When you apologized he laughed it off, saying no use to cry over spilled juice and it already happened so be useless to be angry about it now. Calmly he got up, got the supplies to clean it with, then pushed it in your hands and said with a grin "There, can get to work". He wasn't gonna clean up your mess. But he will keep you company during it so as you cleaned it up he was talking to you, purposefully tapping a spot and saying missed a spot then laughing when you swat his hand with a towel.

Gun:

He stared at it then glared at you so you promised you'll clean it up. As you cleaned it up felt so under pressure as he stood behind you, arms crossed, watching every tiny move you did. When you complained that his staring is gonna make you mess it up he just answered "you already did" then claimed you better clean it good or you'll have to pay for the whole couch. Of course he wouldn't actually make you pay for it, just a way to get you to clean up your mess. ... you hope.

Goo:

He flinched away then asked what you would have done if it spilled on him so you answered that it didn't so no complaining. Which of course made him complain that it did hit his couch though. You promised to fix it so he chuckled, claiming he's curious how you'll do that. He watched with a smirk as you struggled then had to search up online. Both stared at the couch covered in various new substances with many towels thrown on. Before you could say "think you'll have to buy new cushions" he just said a "don't" so kept quiet. Not that he couldn't afford new ones, he just hates spending money!