If you make their clothes

Daniel:

He will model those clothes, which means he simply wears them and people mistake him for a model, and that way he shows it off as everyone starts asking where he got them so he can proudly, and smugly, tell people you made them for him.

Zack:

He will wear it, even if terrible or goofy. Is it embarrassing if so? Yes. Will he still wear it and show it off to all? Absolutely! If someone asks where he got those clothes he smirks, saying from someone they'll never get it from and that his partner has raised the bar for relationship standards.

Jay:

Better than any designer clothes he owns! Better yet he doesn't own any as now his closet is just all of the things you made for him. If he tears it: he deserves to die! You told him you'll just stitch it up if he rips but he shook his head wildly. It shouldn't be allowed to even let the clothes you made be dirtied!

Vasco:

He wanted some cool Burn Knuckles outfits so he asked it of you. And how could you deny when he gave you those hopeful puppy eyes?! So yeah, you are the one who made the Burn Knuckles outfits and he's still so happy with them to this day.

Jace:

He loves it! It makes him blush and feel sheepish. He always hopes people ask him where he got his clothes so he can tell people. Second someone dirties it he turns cold but tries to be polite though he still feels ready to smash their head into a wall.

Johan:

Great and handy, because he can't be wasting money on clothes, he needs to collect it all. And it gives him a sense of being thought of, cared for, and loved. So you give him many clothes you make specially for him as he deserves all the gifts and love.

Jake:

He wears it proud and dramatically shows it off. Made him a jacket? Then he will strike a dramatic pose, jacket bit hanging off shoulders, giving you a seductive look and asking if it suits him. If someone asks where he got his clothes he's quick to hold his hands to you, no words needed as his proud look says enough that his partner made it for him.

Gun:

He will wear it all, even if bad. He has worn weirder things when hanging out with Goo so this isn't bad. When Goo asks what store he got those clothes Gun just gives a smug smile then just says having a partner is handy so Goo will get jealous and Gun gets extremely satisfied at Goo's despair.

Goo:

He gets so excited and hopes each time he sees you you have a new thing for him! Even the dullest thing looks amazing on him and he knows how to style clothes so he knows what goes well with the things you make. Someone once dared to say it looks bad. They did not have teeth to say such sentences anymore.