When there's an untrue rumor about you going around

I don't think PTJ even knows himself what he's writing anymore. Chapter 508 was just not it. I love Gun but just kill him at this point and stop making unrealistic stuff happen.

Sometimes I wish to just go back to the earlier chapters where it was just the school, gang fights, and not all this chaos.

Daniel:

He had this happen to himself plenty so he told you to just ignore it. He was a nonchalant about it and didn't seem to care, but that's just how he learned to deal with rumors. What to do when people are spreading it? People will believe what they want, no way of fixing that.

Zack:

Who began it is about to be beaten up~ And anyone who dares keep spreading it will be. So now no one ever spreads rumors about you, as there is now the main rumor that your boyfriend will appear to beat that person up, which is finally not an untrue rumor.

Jay:

Second his ears catch an untrue rumor he is quick on the move. That person will feel a sudden dark atmosphere and fear from behind them. They will be found next hour passed out, with a sticky note that threatens to never spread such ugly stories again.

Vasco:

He'll go find who began spreading it and firmly tell them why it's not true. He looks ready to beat them up; tensed and clenched fists. Because he is. Only a bad person knowingly spreads untrue rumors, and he takes down bad people.

Jace:

He will yell a "hey!" to get their attention as he storms to them, asking on what evidence they are claiming this. Basically he begins sounding like a lawyer who has to defend their client. He'll defend you to the death of these false claims! He'll argue with whoever he has to!

Johan:

He won't say anything but the person usually shuts up as they feel two holes being burned into their head and a scary atmosphere is coming from the corner of the room that feels as if if they make one wrong move it'll suffocate and kill them.

Jake:

He'll shove their head into water, wait few seconds while humming then pull them up, asking if their ears have been cleared so they can get some sense into there then threatens them to never ever spread such lies again for this is only the surface of what he can do to them.

Gun:

People gonna die today~ He has plenty of rumors about him floating around, all he ignores. He finds it a bit pathetic if you can't, but if you want then he'll gladly use the excuse to go beat some people up as it's free training.

Goo:

Any object around is suddenly a weapon. The rumors stopped immediately as everyone knew if someone spread a rumor about you they'll end up with wounds. And that's not a rumor, that's a fact. The rumors amuse him but that doesn't mean it's right for anyone to talk of you like that.

Taesoo:

He feels as if he's back in school... He just let it be. Rumors come and go. Sometimes they stick, and then he'll fix it, but usually they blow by like the wind. So he supports you during the wind, telling you to wait it out then go about correcting it since fixing it now will just fuel the fire. In the past he would have reacted impulsively, beaten up a whole room, but now he's matured and smarter.

Jichang:

So childish of people. He tells you to just ignore it. If it gets out of hand he'll go around correcting some people and telling them to pass it on. But he mainly ignores them and advises you to do so as well.

Seongji:

Many rumors are around of him, too, so he tells you to ignore it, that they usually die down, and gives advice on how to deal with it: ignore it. No point in feeding into them or trying to debunk since people will take it as you trying to cover up the truth.