It begins raining so your white shirt becomes see through in public

Requests are closed now as I gathered enough for a while!

Reminder: your character is whatever gender.

Daniel:

He froze, his mind going into a whole monologue of what he should do. If he points it out you could be embarrassed, if he throws something over you it will bring attention, if he just stands in front of you then it's awkward and solves nothing. So by the time his mental panic stopped you already noticed and taken care of it.

Zack:

It began pouring out of nowhere so he was annoyed. You tried to calm him so he looked, about to argue but then his eyes met your now see through shirt so his face blew up red. He was quick to peel his shirt off then push it against yours shoulders. You cringed, saying it's wet and cold, but he mumbled back it's better than your shirt now.

Jay:

His face turned red then pulled off his jacket. When you went to look he was quick to begin doing wild hand gestures, leaving you trying to decipher it. He quickly put the jacket around you; not wanting you to notice so you don't get embarrassed.

Vasco:

He panicked then just used his hands to cover your chest. Gave him a sharp look as now definitely everyone is staring. He told them to stop looking, which just made you facepalm then say "Let's go find a bathroom" so both searched, with him scolding anyone who looks. Once found he kept guard while you went inside to try and fix this.

Jace:

His whole face, ears, neck, all went bright red then quickly went in front of you, yelling at anyone looking to mind their own business. He quickly discarded his Burn Knuckles jacket and insisted to put it on. When you teasingly asked "what, don't like the view?" he somehow went more red then stuttered "I-That's- Well- yes but cover up!"

Johan:

He stared at it so you looked down then quickly covered up. When he snapped out his staring he asked if you need his jacket, so you gave a 'duh' look. He pulled off his jacket, holding it to you, saying it's also wet though. Still you pulled it on and assured you'll give it back later, but he answered "keep it as long as you need".

Jake:

If it was just in front of him he would have loved it, but now he was quick to stand in front of you and inform you of the issue with a finger pointing. So you asked for his jacket, but he acted as if he thought it over then said "kiss first" so you rolled your eyes but gave it so in return got his jacket.

Gun:

Out of nowhere his suit jacket flew around you. When you asked why he dismissed it, buttoning it up then pats your head and both continued as if nothing happened.

Goo:

His eyes widen, almost like a cartoon effect and could practically hear the silly sound and see his tongue pant out. He teased you about it but second anyone dared comment or even look they were met with his death stare, so dark it frightened all to turn their whole body away and walk the opposite way.