1.⋆𐙚

"Yah Y/n! Get up, we have lunch now. Emy is waiting for us outside." My best friend Lau said as she hit my shoulder to wake me up.
I got up to hug my two friends Daisy and Lau. "Our class was so loud. And how come we study on the last day of school. Just annoying." I said as Daisy patted my shoulder. "I hate our class too. Come on, let's get out of here and find Emy in the cafeteria." Daisy said and we all went to the cafeteria.

"EMYYYYY!!!" I shouted as I ran towards her. "HEYYY!!" she shouted back and we hugged each other tightly. Afterwards the others came and we hugged each other again, like every time we see each other. I love that about my friends, I can be very touchy with them and we all love each other very much even if we argue a lot.

We all sat on the chairs around our table and Daisy, Emy and I were allowed to eat from Lau as always because we never take anything with us. "HAH! You guys are lucky to have me. Without me, all of you would have starved to death." Everyone giggled and thanked her for being our hero.

Our last lessons went by pretty quickly and we finally had summer vacation. "FINALLY" I sighed loudly. We all stood in the schoolyard and said goodbye because we won't see each other for 6 weeks. "I'm going to miss you all sooooo much!!" Emy said with a pout. We all hugged each other one last time until we parted ways.

"I AM BACK!" I shouted through the house and not too long after my older sister came running towards me. "Heyyy come quickly! Get ready we're leaving in an hour." She said and I followed her into our shared room to get ready.

~

The way to the airport was tiring but I finally sat on the plane with my family and was able to relax. 'Ugh I'm sure the holidays will be as boring as every year, but at least no more school and no classmates giving me headaches.'

~

"GRANNY!!" I shouted and ran towards her. "Y/n! How are you sweetie?" my grandma asked as she hugged me. "I'm fine, and you? I heard you had a cold a few days ago." I asked worriedly. "Oh don't worry, I'm feeling much better." She said and we smiled at each other. Afterwards my family came and everyone greeted each other.

I was sitting in the guest room and decided to call my cousin. I waited for her to answer the call and was happy when I heard her voice. "Heyy Doraaa!!!" I said happily. "Heyy Y/n!! I missed you so much! Shall we meet tomorrow and go to our favorite cafe?" she asked and I smiled through the phone. Dora and I always go to the same cafe during the summer holidays, since we were little. It's not a particularly popular cafe but for us it's the best place to spend time together. It's in a small part of the town and it's so cozy and there are a lot of plants in the shop. Pink cherry blossoms in every corner and you can also borrow books there. For us, it's perfect. Of course, the woman who has been working there for years also knows us and we have a strong bond. Dora and I can talk with her about everything.
"Sure." I said and smiled, knowing that tomorrow will be a wonderful day for the two cousines.

~

The next morning I woke up peacefully without an annoying alarm waking me up for school. First I stretched before getting ready for the day. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and had breakfast. *ding* I heard my phone ringing and saw that my cousin had texted me telling me what time we were both meeting. 'Ugh I can't wait to see her again.' I thought to myself with a smile as I continued to eat my breakfast. After breakfast I thanked my grandma and got ready. Since it was summer I was finally able to wear my beautiful long dresses again. I chose a light pink one as it is my favorite color and the dress was stunning and I couldn't wait a minute longer to wear it.

~

As I walked down the street I noticed a figure standing in front of the cafe. When I saw her style and her beautiful black hair, I knew it was my amazing cousin who I haven't seen in months.
"DORAA!!" I shouted, waving my hand as I ran towards her. "Aww Y/n! Finally we see each other again. I can't wait to spend my whole vacation with you." She said with a sweet smile. Dora and I have always been very close for as long as we could remember. Whenever one of us was down, the other always helped.
We smiled at each other and entered the cafe together, which was what we had been waiting for for so long.
"Y/n look. Miss Lei is there." We looked at each other and decided to scare the woman behind the counter. We ran up to her and tapped her shoulder. As she wanted to turn around "BOO!!" we scared her at the same time and she looked at us in shock. "Dora?! Y/n?!" She said shocked but a smile quickly formed on her face when she realized who was standing in front of her and pulled us into a hug.

"It's been a long time, Miss Lei.." I said and hugged her even tighter. "I missed you two so much..." she said in a soothing voice and stroked our heads. We broke away from the hug and talked about what happened the whole year where we didn't see each other.
"Daisy and the others are fine too-" Before I could finish my sentence, a group of boys came into the cafe. There were 5 of them in total. All of them had instruments on their backs and they were coming towards us.⋆𐙚